Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 2:53 PM
Default "Invalid WSO version" with Milkshape
As a beginner, I'm trying to convert an object into accessory with CloudwalkerSims' tutorial.

When trying to import a bracelet's mesh into Milkshape, it gives me the following error:

The mesh is fetched from TSRW and is in .wso format.
I have the TSRW plugins installed, I have the latest version of Milkshape and it's fully registered.
An object which I would have to use too imports into Milkshape without any problems, only the cas parts seem to be having problems...

Any ideas?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 6:20 PM
Hi! I had this issue a week ago when I updated to the latest TSR Workshop version. No solution on TSR forums and no older version available. The only solution I had was to find an older version on the web. And the only version I've found is the 2.0.172. And it works like a charm again. So, I hope it will be the same for you. Install the version you'll find, replace the milkshape plugins and it would be ok.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sabirina
Hi! I had this issue a week ago when I updated to the latest TSR Workshop version. No solution on TSR forums and no older version available. The only solution I had was to find an older version on the web. And the only version I've found is the 2.0.172. And it works like a charm again. So, I hope it will be the same for you. Install the version you'll find, replace the milkshape plugins and it would be ok.

Hello ! I have the same problem. Where did you get the old version please ? I don't find it anywhere...
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 12:05 AM
Default You can download here
it may be late but this may help others. I searched and found this site:
http://sims-new.my1.ru/forum/6-59-1?ojIN7vi
There is one problem you have to register but is very easy although this in russian.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 8:55 PM
Thanks !
I have succeeded to download and install an older version. But it is still does not work for me, I don't know what to do...
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 1:32 PM Last edited by willo66 : 18th Jul 2015 at 8:52 PM.
Hello
Exactly the same bug, i can't import wso with Milkshape "invalid wso 6<5 ... I try with Blender but with version 2.70, i can't find" io_wso plug in", only for 2.74 . Thanks for your help, i'm lost o_O
Edit: In fact it's ok for me, I had reinstall old version tsr 2.0.172.... :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 4:58 PM
In fact I had forgotten to replace the plugins in the Milkshape's folder. And now it works !