Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 5:01 PM
Default How can one tell the Fat/Fit/Thin/Special Morph GOEMs apart
Hello, just like the title says, I've been having trouble telling the different mesh morphs apart from one another, I actually was editing a Pair of Succubus Legs to be without the bikini (totally for private use), and I'm stuck on a part of CMAR's Frankenmeshing tutorial because of this, I've tried plugin them in in different slots but I keep getting an error that says that the Vertex input or something is put in wrong, so any method that would allow me to tell the four files apart would make me very happy (i believe that I encountered the problem before and had to stop working on it)?

Edit: forgot to mention that the files I'm talking about don't have their respective names to tell them apart.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 7:20 PM
There is an easy way to check them. At least I do it this way.

With S3PE, there is a plugin out there that would let you show the mesh when you would right click on a GEOM file and select 'view model' But you do need this plugin in order to do that (Use 7zip to open it, WinRAR will corrupt the files): http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...s/859/index.htm

Then, I would just double click on the file, copy the Rk (copy RB button) and paste them in notepad and, well write down the morph they belong to. You can also name them if you like.