Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2018 at 9:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Change magic aura?
Is it possible to edit the magic aura? I know it's possible to remove it but is it possible to edit it? It would be cool if I could change the evil aura to red instead of green, and add a green aura to neutral witches. It'd suit very well in my current mythological nbh.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th May 2018 at 9:38 PM
You can't clone effects, but you might be able to make a default replacement. This means that if you change the current green aura to red, you won't have a separate green aura to use for your neutral Sims.

Modding Discussion is the place where you'll be able to get help figuring out exactly what to edit if you'd like to go through with it.
http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=8
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:04 PM
You are not talking about the green overlay on their skin, body and face...right?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
You can't clone effects, but you might be able to make a default replacement. This means that if you change the current green aura to red, you won't have a separate green aura to use for your neutral Sims.

Modding Discussion is the place where you'll be able to get help figuring out exactly what to edit if you'd like to go through with it.
http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Ah, thanks! I found this thread ! I'll try to follow the directions there and if it doesn't help, I'll move this thread there.

It's a shame you can't add one for neutral witches! I think it'd suit so well to have Blue for Good, Green for Neutral and Red for Evil. But if I can change the green for evil to red, that'd be second best! Wish me luck!
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
You are not talking about the green overlay on their skin, body and face...right?

No, that I have already removed