Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:28 AM Last edited by Bondage : 29th Jul 2005 at 5:42 AM. Reason: Fixed Image
My first recolor!
I just finished my first recolor, it's very simple.. Not too special. I'm working on trying out some other tutorials, I also would like to learn how to recolour eye shadows and lip sticks, but I haven't found a tutorial on that yet. I don't think I will be uploading anything for awhile, I don't think I'm good enough, and I can only offer simple recolors. I hope that my image is ok, I had to take one in Body Shop.. Well.. Here's my first recolor.. What do you guys think?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ice Princess
#2 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:45 AM
I think you did a fine job!!!
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by just kathy
I think you did a fine job!!!

Thanks Kathy :bump: I tried to do something a little more difficult, but I found out that I need a new mouse. It would get stuck and not move and mess the clothing up, I also had a bit of a problem, I recolored just a shirt of a female out fit, and I left the skirt the orginal color, I saved it as I did with my first recolor.. But... When I refreshed my sim.. Her top was still the excat same color. I tried to re save, same thing happened. I'm guessing I messed up some where while creating it.