Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:04 PM
Aw, that's too far away for me. I'll be 17 by the time Sims 3 comes out, then! Oh, my word. Yeah, I want EAxis to take their time on the game so they can make it as good as they possibly can, but 2 years from now seems really distant. I thought they said they already had the basic aspects of the game completed, but they just needed to create better graphics and sound. Is it going to take that long?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:32 PM
I know it will seem far away but as long as we get tons of screen shots and videos we can be okay and since it is rumored that we will have an 8th EP for TS2, that will make things even easier.
#28 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 11:56 PM
Snooty posted a site that is taking preorders and has the date listed as 3/27/09. Of course that's still subject to change, but is inline with what many previous thought. That link is HERE
Mad Poster
#29 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 12:33 AM
I know, I just saw that! But how can a pre-order exist a year before the game's release? Isn't it usually 6 months or less? And if this is all true, that could mean that TS3 will indeed come out in a year. Yay!
#30 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:32 AM
omggg thats a long timeeee
Field Researcher
#31 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:31 AM
I know this is a little off-topic, but has anyone heard that EA was going to put out another ep for the sims 2? At Paladin's place he talks about another ep before Sims 3 comes out.

I don't know how to change links like everyone else does, so I'm just going to paste in the full link:

http://www.simwardrobe.com/

When you get there, scroll down to read about it.

And if they are going to start taking pre-orders in March of 2009, it could still be December of 2009 before the game is released, couldn't it?
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:49 AM
If the Possible release date is December of 2009 That will be promising that there will be little to no bugs in the game. If it's a year from now, then it's less assuring that there will be less bugs. But I prefer the latter date, just because I want to get the game on my hands ASAP. On the other hand I want to have a non-buggy game.

#33 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:13 PM
Haha that means I'll play it for about 4 or 5 months before I go to college
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 1:27 AM
Due for release on 27 of March eh?

Sounds about right to me.. thats a year off ... I think thats a good timeframe. From now into next year they should have enough time to find MANY of the bugs, and I'm sure we'll get a patch fast following the release.

I just hope its not after my birthday, I don't want to be 18, all worried about my job and college and then Sims 3 comes out....

bye bye job and college, hello SIMS! lol...I'll ruin my life.
#35 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 12:12 PM
If its December 2009....its going to be a long wait!! I'm already becoming so desperate now....I don't know how am I going to wait that long.......
#36 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 2:09 PM
I think it's April 09.

My opinion.
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 4:20 AM
Frankly, I don't care if they do release it a year later. I want to play TS2 to the full--especially with a new EP coming out! And it's good to have games realesed at a later date--they could check for bugs.

One thing I don't want is A RUSHED TS3. It came out early, granted, but can you guess how buggy that might be? And, imagine how limited the options might be if they rushed it.
#38 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1306
One thing I don't want is A RUSHED TS3. It came out early, granted, but can you guess how buggy that might be? And, imagine how limited the options might be if they rushed it.

I will second that....I don't want my game to be full of problems, but I sincerely hope it's worth the wait...though I like it so much now!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2