Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 4:32 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default bunny outfits wont go away
Hi,
Can anyone help. This occured before, but it was due to downloading (gamespot???) special outfits. Some of these outfits by chance were bunny outfits. I had no idea that these bunnies would one day take over one of my households. When children grew up and became adults they were given the bunny outfit. One would say "why dont you just change their outfit", well you cant. Even if you change their everyday, their picture on the interface and other menus will remain with the bunny outfit.

So now a few months later, I start all over again a fresh (the directory is new and clean without the gamespot bunny skins BUT later I did install other skins, but not the bunnies). My sim marries the deilivery woman. Once more a whole bunch of NPC outfits enter my dresser including the bunny outfits. How do I get rid of these outfits before one of my kid sims grow up and be stuck wearing them?

Thanks
--------
Down with the bunnies!

www.thesimszone.com
"Unless people are educated, they will be susceptible to the propaganda of jehadi forces. Illiteracy is a fertile soul for the growth of fundamentalism"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 5:54 AM
the Gamespot skins were released before the game (remember the old Bodyshop program that wont work with the game? ya need the BS that came with the game) and so the 'defaulting' is going to bunny outfits, also not unlike when people tried using the Jeannette Beidermann hair without the mesh gave bunny-head
Part-time Hermit
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 2:07 PM
After you changed their outfit, did you go to the mirror to Change Appearance? That should usually update their pictures, but I've heard that sometimes it doesn't.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 9:36 PM
Just go to the mirror to change your appearance. That will change the picture in your control panel. If it doesn't, just click on another sims' icon and the sims' pic you were trying to change will be updated.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 11:58 PM
Alright, I'll give it a try, but I really want to get rid of those bunny outfits from my wardrobe. No, I dont have the old Bodyshop. I reformatted recently, so all that is gone. I dont think I might have accidentally downloaded those gamespot skins...unless someone put it up with their outfits.

So when an NPC moves in, do all NPC outfits come along? Is that why I have the bunny outfits?

But hey thanks for the help
Part-time Hermit
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 4:03 AM
When Kaylynn the maid moved in with a family in Pleasantview in my game, she brought the whole NPC wardrobe with her. I don't know if it's meant to be like that, but many other people report the same problem. If it's only that, you should just have the sim go to a dresser and re-plan all the outfits, then use the mirror to change appearance when you're done with the everyday outfit.