Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 3:24 AM
Default sims 3 graphic card results
i went to this site called system requirements to test for the sims 3 and found this i want to install the sims 3 again but i am scared that it will lagg so should i just go for it:
results are down below
http://www.systemrequirementslab.co...ms-3/10845/?p=a

CPU Speed
Minimum: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista/7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [If built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.]
You Have: 2.7 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.92 GHz

RAM
RAM
Minimum: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista/7) 1.5 GB RAM [If built-in graphics then add 0.5 GB additional RAM]
You Have: 1.8 GB

OS
OS
Minimum: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) or Windows 7
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

WindowsClick here for the latest Windows drivers.
Video Card
Video Card
Minimum: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 or above / ATI Radeon 9500 or above / Intel GMA 3-series or above)
You Have: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Upgrade Suggested
Video CardClick here for the latest Video Card drivers.
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Icon Video RAM 128 MB 889.2 MB
Icon Pixel Shader version 2.0 3.0
Free Disk Space
Free Disk Space
Minimum: 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
You Have: 136.3 GB

lolal
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 8:26 AM
It's not a good idea, no. Your graphics card is insufficient, and as you can see on the chart here, the nVidia 61xx series is listed as "no" right across the board. Your processor may or may not be fine (hard to tell as you have only given us the speed, not the model), the RAM is low, and your graphics card is very underpowered, and not supported for TS3. It's a bad idea, Don't do it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.