Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 4:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to convert Sims 4 mesh without TSR.
I was given permission to convert a mesh from The Sims 4 to The Sims 3 but I'm having trouble with TSR, it says the mesh is out of bounds and won't register the mesh, I know there are other ways of importing stuff into the game but I can't find any tutorials on it, can someone please direct me to a written or preferably a video tutorial please?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 1:23 PM
Can anybody help me?
Site Helper
#3 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 3:42 PM
I'm not a mesher, and this question would probably get more response if you post it in the Create section, but I was under the impression that if you open your file with whatever tool you use to open a Sims 4 file, you should be able to extract the mesh from it and then save it as something that a program like Blender(free) or Milkshape (not free, but not horribly expensive if you have a source of income) can read and export with the proper plugin so that it can be read by Sims 3.

Sims 3 Meshing board is here:http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=602 if you want to try asking for help there.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 3:53 AM
Thank you, I'll try to find help there.