Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 2:36 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sloooowwwww Dooooowwwwwn
Whenever I play this one family, the time goes VERY slow. In fact, at normal speed it changes every 5 seconds or so, and at the fastest speed it changes at 2 seconds (if I'm lucky). This is very annoying. Is there any way I can get these people out of slow motion without moving them out? Is there any object that causes this problem? This is the only house I have that is this slow. It's been 3 hours and not even 1 sim day has passed on the fastest speed. I'm going crazy!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 4:17 PM
Is it a large house? Large family? Lots of objects? Any of those will cause that.

If it's that slow, I strongly suspect you have a lot of invisible people living with you. I think the mind control mirror, click on a guest you've invited, and say "goodbye all" will take care of it. Alternatviely, try moving them out - that may be the only way to get rid of all the invisible tenants.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 9:53 PM
Sounds like you have the slowdown bug. Here's some help.. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=36035
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 11:43 PM
I'm not sure that it is the slowdown bug because I was using the mirrr and didn't see any. I'll have to look again. It's true that the house I was using is very, very large. However, I have other houses equally as large that don't cause it. As for large families, there are only 4 adults so far. I already moved them out of the house and am building a smaller version of it, but I'll move them back in and see if it really was the slow down bug.