Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2016 at 11:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Objects changing place by themselves.
Hi! I just started building a new house. I have several mods installed, Overwatch and master controller among others, and I have used moveobjects and constrainfloorelevation when building.

I did build and furniture, then play a few seconds and save game. When I was about to retun to build mode I realised some objects had changed place. They all had in common that they needed to be placed with moveobjects, for example one fireplace had changed place. I had placed it with a small part of it inside a wall, and I wanted it to be there, but it jumped into the middle of a room.

I don't want my objects to change place and am afraid this will appear again. What sould I do?

This has never happened before. Have I accidentially made a change in Overwatch or master controller?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th May 2016 at 1:23 AM
igazor addressed your NRaas mod reference in your other thread in Gameplay Strategy and Discussion . It would be easier for responders to help if every thing is in one place so others know what has been suggested, etc