Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 8:03 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Roof Decor Color Error
Sorry if this goes in Bug/Glitch area I couldn't be sure where this belongs more.

I have been working on a new house and for the first time I have been using the roof decorations that I believe came with Dragon Valley. When I place them the ones toward the middle of the roof take on the color of the roof instead of the color the were assigned in design mode. Is this a known issue and does anyone know of a fix for it?

House

Issue: The light color wood is what they were all designed to be, but as you can see they have taken on a dark green/black sheen.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 3:47 PM
No, I have never seen the roof decorations change colour, but are you sure that they really changed colour or are the simply not receiving the light from the outside light resource (the sky) and are lit by the interior light source under the roof (probably in darkness)? Try to move the pieces a bit, they sometimes do not snap properly to the top angle of the roof but to a level under it and are therefore considered inside/under the roof instead of on top of it and then appear darker than the others.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 3:05 AM
You are correct sir. It just take a lot of wiggling and then they will snap to the right place. Thanks for your reply.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling