Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't give cat a flea bath
Got fleas, and nobody gave her a bath. They went up to her and then all sort of back off. One of them managed to pick her up and then he just set her down. I even had her play IN the tub while giving someone the order to bathe her and nothing came of it. I had to let the fleas run out on their own! The house got fleas trying to bathe her! So how am I supposed to go about this?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:39 PM
How big is the bathroom? I notice that bathing pets seems to need quite a lot of floor space, so perhaps test with the bath put somewhere else?
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 2:03 AM
There are a few bathrooms, and the ones with tubs are a pretty good size. Do you need the dimensions of them?

The issue was that they wouldn't pick the cat up, for the most part, rather than that they found their ways blocked.
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 2:46 AM
How good is the relationship between the cat and the humans? It needs to be quite high to pick up pets, almost friends IIRC.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 4:54 AM
This was like the day after the cat came to the house so not very. Why could one of them pick her up then? He hadn't spent more time with her than anyone else.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 10:33 AM
Yeah, that's annoying but you do need a good relationship. I've seen sims pick up the pet as well, only for the command to drop out of the queue. Derp. Don't give me false hope, game.

omnis mundi creatura
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 5:50 PM
There's a mod by Bluegenjutsu at TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum, called "No Relationship Needed to Pick up Dogs and Cats".
Here's the link: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...quires-pets-ep/
Please note, registration is needed at that site, in order to see and download the mod. :-)