Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 12:06 AM
Default sim on vacation?
I've just taken this expansion, but am I not able or here can I sim only move as for the other scenarios, and not just go there for a holiday?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 12:57 AM Last edited by igazor : 31st Jan 2018 at 3:24 PM.
Isla Paradiso is not a vacation destination, it is a homeworld. You can move sims there permanently (if you must do this the EA way) or start a new game there. If you would like to vacation your sims to worlds other than the three WA worlds, and Oasis Landing if you have ITF, or if you would like to have multiple homeworlds for sims to live in and visit within the same ongoing game, then the NRaas Traveler mod is required.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler+FAQ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 8:56 PM
a ok thanks now I look at your link well, excuse the ignorance but what is ITF?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 8:59 PM
Into the Future, the last expansion pack.

(took the opportunity to follow igazor’s link, read it all through and finally download the mod)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jo-Anne
Into the Future, the last expansion pack.

(took the opportunity to follow igazor’s link, read it all through and finally download the mod)

ahh sorry, no i only Pets, Season, Supernatural e Isla, it works the same?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zamira
ahh sorry, no i only Pets, Season, Supernatural e Isla, it works the same?

ITF is required for Oasis Landing, one of the worlds I happened to list. You don't need that EP or any other to use the Traveler mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:10 PM
ok perfect then the discharge and I try it thanks