Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 11:22 PM
Default I don't know how to create cc/mods! HELP!!
I have always wanted to make my own custom content and I honestly don't have a clue in how to start. Could someone please give me any and all information on how to start because I've looked online for help and the videos suck.

THANKS!!!
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 1:19 AM
Have you looked at the Tutorials forum and sticky?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 5:19 PM
I can't speak for the OP, but I, for one, am literally looking for the Tutorials forum right now. I found this thread in the process. I've been a member for years and I only ever find the tutorials section by accident. I know we have one, and I'm not the type to panic-post, but I can never remember where the dang thing is. So, if there is no objection, when I do find it, I will link it in this post so anyone else tempted to express their frustration through capital letters and overuse of punctuation can find it.

Beverly M. Bryant
Billion Dollar Baby Extraordinaire
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 5:57 PM
It's right here in Create, a neighbour forum to this one. Top menu > TS4 creation > Tutorials. Or breadcrumbs: Sims 4 creation and there it is.

Direct link: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=708

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 6:37 PM
HA! Awesome, thanks.I found it. In fact, I found it, and then couldn't find this thread again, I just came back to post a link there as I said I would.But you have already done so, making your post doubly helpful. Shame I can't click helpful twice... :-)
I don't think I've ever gotten there the easy way, or I would've recalled it. I never notice that top menu, though, so maybe not... Thanks again!

Beverly M. Bryant
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 6:49 PM
Don't you have "Subscribed Threads" in User Tools (top right in the header menu)? Unless you've turned that off somehow, all threads where you posted (including this one) should be listed there. Same as when you bookmark/subscribe.

Anyway, I guess the question of where to find the tutorials and how, is sufficiently answered now .

Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:12 PM
I rarely use the forum. Most of my posts are thanks posts, so I never bothered to subscribe. I'm trying to learn to create now though, so I'll likely use the forum a lot more often. And yes, you have more than sufficiently answered the "where the heck did I leave that tutorial forum" question. I feel kind of dumb since it is literally right under this one, I just happened to look here first as I was going down the list.

Beverly M. Bryant