Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 9:23 AM
oh, ok,...i got it wrong - it´s an optional download! i thought that she was in the ep and one couldn´t get rid of her. ah, that´s something different - i won´t download it. :D

about small dogs: i like the video-clip of pink - "stupid girl", found it very true and funny. (if you shouldn´t know that one, you can find it easily on youtube)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 9:30 AM
I like small dogs though, they are adorable. Big dogs are nice too, but I just have a knack for the little ones. And sure I'd want them to have a pretty collar, and yes maybe I would carry them around but only if they got tired. They have small legs you know. I don't like how Paris Hilton treats her pets like fashion accesory's. They are frigging animals! I have a dog who is amazingly klutzy (like me) but I love him though. Every kind of dog has something nice about them right? :D
#78 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 9:51 AM
Ewww. Hilary Duff is probably the second last person I'd want to have in my game (Lindsay Lohan would be the last). Her dog looks cute though. But I won't be downloading them.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katakiti
I downloaded that sim, and loved the hairstyle, until I discovered it had major clipping issues with sim foreheads. :num:
If the Hilary Duff sim has a fixed version of that hair, I might actually have a reason to download it.

I know... But I like it anyway
Forum Resident
#80 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 8:00 AM
Well I will love to have Hilary in my game, and she will actually sort of look like her and not made from the CAS..

But you have to download her don't you?

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
#81 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 11:05 PM
I personally don't like Hillary Duff, but I'm downloading her for sure. With a few changes she can make a great addition to the game. Her sim is unique looking and has alot to add to the gene pool. Besides, her dog owns. If anything I'm going to kill her off and take the dog .

Some of the responses here have been funny, but I personally am not going to kill her off. It's a waste of a good sim .

I personally prefer big dogs, but I also like some variety.

Right now I'm looking forward to marrying her off to one of my sims. Make good babies. That's what my game is all about, making babies and seeing what they look like .
#82 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
I don't like her either but I didn't think the sim even looked much like her so I wouldn't mind downloading her and using her as just a regular sim.
#83 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 5:05 PM
I admit, I don't dislike her. I did enjoy her tv show, it was cute. I'll prolly download her and add her genes to my lazy legacies. XD
Instructor
#84 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 8:46 PM
I didn't mind the Lizzie McGuire show, my younger siblings were always watching it so of course I got sucked in a few times. But when she started singing and being in movies, just like EVERY OTHER Disney channel "star", now I just don't like her. I'm undecided about downloading her sim, though, I could find a use for it somehow

I think it looks more like her sister, anyway. I don't like her either, but, you know. :D
Page 4 of 4