Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 3:57 AM
The Sims 4: Sims Camp Embargo Dates
Quote:
Hey everyone! So I finally went through all the EA paperwork on embargoes, and this post will detail what we can and cannot share, and when we can reveal all.

Embargoed Information

♦ We cannot post about the Build/Buy master class content or post any pictures until Wednesday 11th September at 0900AM PDT/1700CMT/1800CET

♦ We cannot post about the Animations master class until Wednesday 18th September at 0900AM PDT/1700CMT/1800CET

Non-Embargoed Information

♦ We can post about The Sims 4 CAS master class and hands on with CAS

♦ We can post about The Sims 4 demo

♦ We can post photobomb screenshots of The Sims 4 CAS

♦ We can post all information and screens of The Sims 4 CAS

♦ We can post all information and screens of The Sims 3 Into the Future and The Sims 3 Movie Stuff

So as you can see, plenty of information will have to wait to be released, but in the mean time there is plenty we can share immediately! As I mentioned on Twitter, I will be publishing several articles throughout the week, and getting the site back into order - news wise - by September 1st. Thanks for your patience!

This post is from SimsVIP.

Why the heck EA doesn't let us know these details, and lets a small group of reporters? And why Semptember 11th and 18th? Why can't we just know? That is so unfair, it's not like the world will end or anything!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 9:11 AM
I think it has to do with their live broadcast.

Isn't the next one on Sept 17 ? So they probably wanna show you some stuff about the animations there (we were not allowed to take pictures) and then we can post our opinions and extra info and maybe answer some questions.

I'm utterly confused about the buy/build mode embargo (see the curved decks thread), so I don't know about that date.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 10:56 AM
Simply because they want to be the first to show off their new creation? Makes sense =/