Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:02 PM
I'd love sausage dogs.

And Huskies. Great Danes. Bassetts. Cavalier Spaniels. Chihuahuas (I doubt it...). Borzoi.
Advertisement
#77 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:24 PM
I really love the Labs that are in the game and also the Dalmation especially the star dalmation.

but i really want to see Russion Blue's (cat) in the game which i think i might have seen and i want a hound (dog) in the game i havn't seen a hound yet lol.
Test Subject
#78 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:01 PM
I want an Australian Shepard, like my doggy She is a blue aussie (the gray white black and brown one) a big reason I love these dogs is that they come in so many colors! perfect for the Sims!

Adult (bottom right is a mini aussie):

and Puppy:

Cammy Parker - 1st Place Miss Prom Queen
<3<3<3 Thanks To Cpowell For My Awesome Avatar! (which I resized so It looks weird! lol) <3<3<3
Scholar
#79 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:36 AM
those are so cute...to bad they said that puppies and kittens witll be a solid color and they wont develope any markings til they grow up

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#80 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:30 AM
Most of these breeds will be rather easy to make - they have similar bodies and faces to breeds that we know Maxis have made, and just rely on fur layers.
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm
those are so cute...to bad they said that puppies and kittens witll be a solid color and they wont develope any markings til they grow up

awww too bad I'd love multi-color puppies!

Cammy Parker - 1st Place Miss Prom Queen
<3<3<3 Thanks To Cpowell For My Awesome Avatar! (which I resized so It looks weird! lol) <3<3<3
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:04 AM
oh we need labs and newfoundlands and other big dogs i love them so much *hugs*
#83 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 9:53 PM
I'm just extremely excited for Pets!

Dogs:
Great Dane (like my dogs Otis and Jethro)
Golden Doodle (I'll be able to make one! )
Alaskan Husky
Labrador

Cats:
Tabby (mainly orange)
Maine Coon
Calico
Siamese
Instructor
#84 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:24 AM
The only dog I've ever had was a little one, (I like big dogs!) but I've lived with cats all my life so for my sims I'm more looking forward to the dogs! Lol! I really, really, REALLY want a border collie (they're sooo pretty!) so that's what I'll prolly give my self-sim and her family. As for other families, it really depends on them I guess, but breeds that Maxis has announced that I'm looking forward to are:

Dogs-
Beagle
Airedale
Rottweiler
Great Dane
Weimaraner

Cats-
Manx
Maine Coon
Siamese
Russian Blue
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:36 AM
I really don't have much of a preference for cats, I'm sure I'll love and adore them all (As long as the Himalayan and Siamese are included, if not, then I'd have a cow), however for dogs I would like to see the following, most def:

Dog Breeds:
. Doberman
. Pitbull
. Rottweiler
. Boxer
. Australian Shepard
. Welsh corgi
. Westie
. Shiba-Inu
. Pomeranian
. Yorkie
Test Subject
#86 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:40 AM
must have pitbull!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 1:30 AM
Hmmm.... It seems as though we can make whatever breed we want (within reason I am sure) so wanting every breed under the sun premade would be silly.

However I would like a healer, if they did not have one premade in the game I would just make one myself.

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
#88 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
I'm just glad there's a chihuahua!
Theorist
#89 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:21 PM
Oh, I am going make a self sim family (maybe) and have an airedale...I want a real airedale so badly... :peace

I also have to make a bird like ours...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#90 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:39 PM
I want Border Collies and Chow Chow's.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 8:09 PM
Chow chows are in the game (though they look like bears :p).
Don't know about the border collies, I think they're in the game too...

I don't know which breeads I want, I'm too excited about the whole thing I can't think of any
Original Poster
#92 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 7:31 PM
agreed with all
#93 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 1:49 PM
Dogs:
Greyhounds
Irish Wolfhounds (I've got a lurcher, which has wolfhound/greyhound/etc in him in real life, so yay)

Cats:
Ginger kitties
Ragdolls (I have three of them irl)
Persians (I have a baby chocolate persian irl)
Manx

So close now, I can't wait!
#94 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:09 PM
Dude i want beagles. Ialso want a shih tzu mixed with a poode to get a... guess!! i love animals so i am so getting this game. i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moo:
#95 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:25 PM
They have Border Collies! That made me incrdibly happy when I saw them on the producers walkthrough except...

...They have floppy ears. What?!
The Border Collie Breed standard had straight up ears. I could understand folded ears but floppy... :wtf2: :disagree:
Page 4 of 4