Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 8:13 PM
Default This is really old.
I have been on here for almost an hour now, and this thread really needs to go in Technical support but it won't let me post there. I have read all of the read this first crap, and it was useless. All I wanted to do was post a question about a problem I am having, but it won't let me do it in the appropriate forum. Now, I am running Windows 7 64 bit. My Sims is updated and I am running the current versions of Wicked Whims and Basemental, and MCCC. About three days ago I added some custom content. I got messages while the game was loading that it was converting language to "Simlish" and a few other odd things. Now half my menus are blank and my player name has been changed to some "Simlish" jibberish. I have done a repair, tried changing language, and then changing back. No luck. Is anyone else having a problem like this? I am going through my mods and have not found it yet. When I do I will post. Whoever has done this must have done it intentionally as Simlish isn't a real language. They need to be banned.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 9:28 PM
You might want to try this until the gibberish is gone.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._Custom_Content

Good luck.