Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 12:21 AM
Default Awfully-Bafflely-Mistified
I'll start off my little query by doing a song mash-up, with the opening chorus going something like, 'searching, you got me searching, baby, searching...'
Then immediately switching to and ending with, '...and I still haven't found what I'm looking for.'

I feel like I've missed a town meeting or something. So what's the idea behind the animal themed avatar picture change and the team name assignments?

I'm going to assume it's only temporary. So then does the actual team assignment have any bearing on any related events or activities?

Can I request a team change if I develop any furry-critter allergies?

And can teams intermingle in the woohooing way and cross breed the wee beasties to make a third HamButter species? (MacDonalds have already placed a bid with me to purchase the new livestock for new McNugget treats. I'll be happy to share the proceeds with the site once an agreement can be drawn up.)

So, yeah, what's up with that?

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 12:31 AM
Our working assumption is April Fool's prank.
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 12:38 AM
Ahh, I see. So then, if it is a prank, then I assume some sort of connection, reason, behind the animal theme in particular. Can't just be random. Pranks must have purpose. So has anyone postured solving the riddle of the purpose of the reason behind the prank's theme?

Hamsters and butterflies... hmmm...

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 12:42 AM
MFPS inspired and butterflies are just a hint for another dlc for C&D EP.
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 12:50 AM
There I went overthinking things again. Okay, then.

Although I did just have a flash forward to a new mod inspired by this. Meshing a hamster body to a butterfly object and having them flapping about the bushes in the garden.

(The bid from MacDonalds just increased tenfold! They like it! McNuggets that can dip themselves in the sauce then flap straight into your gob hands-free! I better get at it then hadn't I...)

Smeg Head
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:13 PM
So then, all is back to normal. But can somebody please tell me, why the heck have I still got this hamster tail dangling out of my butt crack?!

Mad Poster
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGb6d9Btw2U

This awful song got stuck in my head the whole time yesterday.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
So then, all is back to normal. But can somebody please tell me, why the heck have I still got this hamster tail dangling out of my butt crack?!

https://youtu.be/1qN72LEQnaU