Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2018 at 3:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Does Nraas Career Conflicts with Kinky World?
Greetings!
I would like to try the Kinky World mod, but I was wondering if it'll conflict with Nraas Career mod? I have Nraas Career base mod and assassination installed on my game. Now I wanted to try Kinky World but I'm not sure if these mods are compatible with each other. Should i uninstall my Nraas career mods instead? Because I really wanted to try Kinky World since I need it for the new story I'm playing in the game..I'll gladly appreciate the help. Thank you in advance! God bless!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd May 2018 at 5:13 AM
The KW mod conflicts with several NRaas mods and, in fact, on its later versions detects the code that many NRaas mods run and deactivates them. We wouldn't know if the Careers mod and its Assassination module would work well or at all with KW; this might be a good question to ask on KW's forum boards though to see if others have tried it.

Generally speaking, KW does not lend itself to ongoing games lasting for a very long time. NRaas does or at least that's what many of our mods are designed to do (same could be said of AwesomeMod in many respects, by the way). They are essentially opposing forces.
Inventor
#3 Old 7th May 2018 at 12:34 PM
I have the Career Mod installed as well as KW. The only conflict that I know of at this time is the anything with the Education related careers. I have Homemaker and Homeschooling and they actually work well with the mod. Register and Dresser might have little conflict but I have been using them as well as Story Progression but I will tell you your game can get very heavy and crash if using "EA worlds" I play in a custom empty world so I can build up my own population. I would recommend making a back up copy of your game before installing KW. Add the Career Mod and see how it goes for a bit. If they conflict take out KW and restore your save. Another recommendation since I'm heavily modded and run KW is to use Kuree's Save Cleaner. Also, use Save As and save your game at higher intervals than you normally would. I go about 3 hours with at least 5 saves then exit out the game and clean my latest save then reload. These little steps help make it run with multiple mods. As mentioned above KW does not lend itself to lasting a long time it tends to get a little buggy so using the above steps has helped improve my game with KW installed lasting longer. I'm on a 3rd generation family that I have been playing for about a month off of a save. Hope this helps a little. Oh I should mention I play with NRaas MC, Careers, SP, Register, Dresser, Returner, Portrait Panel, Consigner, Debug Enabler, Mover, Overwatch, Sleep Freedom, Traffic, and Traveler along with KW. I have assassination installed used it for a bit in one of my games with KW and it was fine but that was a few builds of KW ago.
Inventor
#4 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:00 AM
Try mod called passion instead of kw, its the same idea.