Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2018 at 8:07 AM
Default "Thank you" button missing?
I have no idea whether this is just a Sims 2 thing (Sorry ... haven't downloaded anything from Sims 3 or 4 in months), whether this just happened, whether there is some sort of glitch on my end, or whether I'm just oblivious, so I have no idea if this is a site issue, or if this has been going on for weeks, but ...

There used to be two ways to thank a creator. You could either leave a plain "thank you" and opt to leave a comment, or leave a thank you in the comments, but must leave a message. I've been behind on my "thank yous", but while I don't feel particularly literary, I don't want to be an ungrateful wretch, either. I was going to leave a "thank you" and scoot.

Is that feature gone now, and you have to actually write "thank you"? Not that it's going to take so, so much of my time. I'm just wondering if I'm missing something. The button used to be on the top.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th May 2018 at 9:01 AM
The thank you button has moved to the downloads tab, below where the files are. It happened when Delphy updated the site a while back.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Scholar
#3 Old 4th May 2018 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
The thank you button has moved to the downloads tab, below where the files are. It happened when Delphy updated the site a while back.

It took me a moment to find it too.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2018 at 5:49 PM
Thank you! I was wondering if my eyes were deceiving me when I saw a thanks button one day, but not the next. I must have been on the Downloads page and wasn't paying attention.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.