Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 99 of 135
Lab Assistant
#2451 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mooneon
Are you sure? whats with that "" smile face, eh?

Except it doesn't. It was the only mod in my game - no cc whatsoever - and it glitched.
Scholar
#2452 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tequilamonkey
Working totally fine for me since latest patch. It's the only mod I use so I'd definitely know if there was a problem with it.
Rexyfasato do you definitely have the latest version of this mod?
Thanks again for this mod, can't imagine the game without it!

Well, you must not only have the latest version but the latest download of this version.
He fixed the problem 31 of july but the version is still 1.11.

Redownload and enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2453 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 11:18 AM
Thank you very much !!!!
Test Subject
#2454 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 8:13 PM
It works fine for me without any game crashes,too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2455 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 2:07 AM
Guys, anyone having the gallery bug thing happening. The latest update of this mod works. I realized I didn't update the mod after the july 31 patch. I had the one before the july 31 patch. So the mod should work perfectly now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2456 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 3:10 AM
Thank you! This works great for me.
Lab Assistant
#2457 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:58 PM
UI Exception caused by Mod again, needs updating, I'm removing it from my game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2458 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 5:06 PM
This mod is working fine for me, too. Maybe others are having a mod conflict. Thanks for taking the time to update!
Lab Assistant
#2459 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by girlinfour
This mod is working fine for me, too. Maybe others are having a mod conflict. Thanks for taking the time to update!

It's hard to have a conflict if it's the only mod in the game, isn't it?
Scholar
#2460 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raynedanser
It's hard to have a conflict if it's the only mod in the game, isn't it?

Have you updated the game then?
Lab Assistant
#2461 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashley2006
The UI Cheats Extensions mod seems to have been broken by the patch on 8/16/2018. When I open the gallery and click on a thumbnail to view and item and then close that item box, the screen is grayed out and I can't click on anything. After using CTRL+ ALT+ DEL to close out of the game, running a game repair, removing all my mods and cc and then adding it back in and testing it between each add, I have found the UI cheats mod to be the cause of my problem. I believe it may have been causing my sims to ignore my commands too because after I removed the mod from my mods folder they stopped ignoring me.

Same here, this Mod caused my Sims to ignore my commands too, but removing it fixed the problem.
Test Subject
#2462 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 7:11 PM
I have updated my game, downloading the most recent version of the mod, removed all other mods except that one, and it still doesn't work. I have deleted it and downloaded again. still doesn't work. Deleted the game and re-downloaded. Still nothing. I am able to right click on stuff and enter in the numbers and all but it doesn't change anything. Any suggestions?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2463 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 7:41 PM
Hi. Thanks for this awesome mod! I would like to know whether you could add more relationships, like stepparents and stepchildren (saw stepbrother and stepsister, which I never saw in the game before) and in-laws in a future update?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2464 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseSims4Fan
Same here, this Mod caused my Sims to ignore my commands too, but removing it fixed the problem.

Sims ignoring your commands is a gameplay issue and it cannot be caused by a UI mod such as this one.

Quote: Originally posted by Msimmer48
I have updated my game, downloading the most recent version of the mod, removed all other mods except that one, and it still doesn't work. I have deleted it and downloaded again. still doesn't work. Deleted the game and re-downloaded. Still nothing. I am able to right click on stuff and enter in the numbers and all but it doesn't change anything. Any suggestions?

It means only the package file is correctly installed, while the script file isn't.

Quote: Originally posted by divanthesimmer
Hi. Thanks for this awesome mod! I would like to know whether you could add more relationships, like stepparents and stepchildren (saw stepbrother and stepsister, which I never saw in the game before) and in-laws in a future update?

These are gameplay modifications, not UI modifications. They won't be included in this mod.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2465 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 4:19 PM
Love this mod! Thank you for sharing and for your quick updates.
Test Subject
#2466 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 10:58 PM
I went in game today and my sim head was missing, I took the UI cheat out and his head came back, I am going to re download this mod and see what happens and I will report back, also nothing was showing in the gallery, it was saying nothing found or something like that as if there was nothing in the gallery!! Anyway thanks for all you do I love this mod and will not play my game without it!!!!
Test Subject
#2467 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 3:14 PM
Hi just found this mode its just what i was missing in my gsame. Unfortunately i cant get it to work. Is it something im doing? i dont have any other mods installed everything's up to day, mods enabled. It will let me click on needs/the time and the window comes up asking me to input a value but when i enter something and select set nothing happens :/.
Test Subject
#2468 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 3:24 PM
This mod is outdated since there were 2 updates done so quickly back to back, this mod is for game version 1.45.62.1020 it clearly states this on the download page, when the new game version is currently as of August 18th 2018 1.46.18.1020, I Love this mod I will patiently wait for your update, but for everyone if you have updated your game to the latest it's best to remove this until it's updated to the latest as well. I think there was just confusion because the updates were a couple of weeks apart. HAPPY SIMMING!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2469 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 6:45 PM
@Takia

This mod does not need an update for the August 16 patch (Version 1.46).

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2470 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 9:37 PM
To everyone who is complaining that the mod doesn't work as of the August patch, please listen to the mod dev's advice and update your mod. I was having the gallery freeze issue as well and updating to the most recent version fixed it.

I also realize I didn't post a thank you post for this mod yet, so thank you @weerbesu for this mod, it makes things so much easier.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2471 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 6:00 AM
Such an essential mod for such a broken game... 😀
Test Subject
#2472 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 7:41 AM
I love the mod, and usually it's worked great! But suddenly I can't adjust my sims needs by clicking/dragging them? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, but it still doesn't work? It worked fine just a couple of days ago, and everything else in the mod seems to work fine? My game is also up-to-date.
Is this just happening to me? x'D Or does anyone else have this problem?
Scholar
#2473 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlyAussie
I love the mod, and usually it's worked great! But suddenly I can't adjust my sims needs by clicking/dragging them? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, but it still doesn't work? It worked fine just a couple of days ago, and everything else in the mod seems to work fine? My game is also up-to-date.
Is this just happening to me? x'D Or does anyone else have this problem?

But you didn't try to redownload and install?
The mod is updated but the version number isn't.
Test Subject
#2474 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
But you didn't try to redownload and install?
The mod is updated but the version number isn't.

I did redownload the mod from the site, and I still have the same problem I had before.
Scholar
#2475 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlyAussie
I did redownload the mod from the site, and I still have the same problem I had before.

Remove localthumbcache.package?

Is the .ts4script file stored in Mods folder or one subfolder below that folder?
Page 99 of 135