Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#151 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:02 PM
My friends used to make fun of me having an extremely Irish last name. They came up with nicknames for me, like Ireland, Lucky, Shamrock, etc. But the one that really stuck was Clover. One day, I was at a friend's house, and we were acting stupid, pretending to fly around the room. At one point, she said, "You're super hero name is Super Clover." And she kept yelling "Supa clova!" in her baby voice for the rest of the day. Supaclova is born.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#152 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 11:17 PM
Mine means "cheesecake" in Irish Gaelic. Why? Because I'm Irish and I make award-winning cheesecakes. Not very creative (or easily pronounced).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Instructor
#153 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:45 AM
Well, my favorite character in Naruto is Deidara (guy in my avatar) and my favorite letter in the alphabet is X, so I just put two X's in front and behind Deidara.

On most other sites I go to I'm known as Kabutofan because Kabuto is my old favorite character from Naruto, so I did that.

On some sites my username is proudglambert because I'm a Glambert (Fan of Adam Lambert) and I'm very proud of it. XD

On Zoo Tycoon sites my nickname is White Tiger Girl because I used to be obsessed with white Bengal Tigers. Lolz.
Test Subject
#154 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 9:02 PM
My boyfriend's favourite animal is a hippo.. it was the first thing I could think of

Hippo
Field Researcher
#155 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 9:18 PM
My Desktop Computer when i first got it XD
but...now... uh...I dont use it much..it is a Server now...which i need to upgrade

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 2:54 PM
Random online name generator... I'm only creative when my brain feels like it.~ D: Oh wells I still love my name...
Test Subject
#157 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 3:14 PM
I got my nick from a song from Fluisterwoud, a black metal band from The netherlands.
Very traditional yes
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XXDeidaraXX
Well, my favorite character in Naruto is Deidara (guy in my avatar) and my favorite letter in the alphabet is X, so I just put two X's in front and behind Deidara.

On most other sites I go to I'm known as Kabutofan because Kabuto is my old favorite character from Naruto, so I did that.

On some sites my username is proudglambert because I'm a Glambert (Fan of Adam Lambert) and I'm very proud of it. XD

On Zoo Tycoon sites my nickname is White Tiger Girl because I used to be obsessed with white Bengal Tigers. Lolz.

I knew you on the Zoo Tycoon site! Oh my gosh! It's such a small world haha. I got mixed up between you and TG a lot lol.

My name is from the My Chemical Romance songs Dead and Blood. I never use this screen name anymore, it's cheesy, but oh well...

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Inventor
#159 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 10:42 PM
Randir is the main character I've invented some years ago from a smaller pc game that was never released. I don't wanted to make him disappear so I took his name as my nick here.
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:36 PM
Me and a friend were joking around with over the top manly names for manly action heroes and I came up with "McNum, Scottish Action Hero." Very stereotypical action hero, except he wears a kilt and wields a magnum.

Then I needed a unique-ish nick for my online gaming. Considering it was the Quake days, I chose my manly scotsman name. It sort of stuck after that. That and I love that I have a five letter username that's actually a pun.
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:07 AM
I originally intended for my username to be Doogle, in memory of my now deceased poodle who's the father of my two current poodles. I also considered my username being Cirrus, the name of my other deceased poodle who is the mother of my two current poodles. On the TS2 website, I typed in Doogle, and it was already taken, and one of the suggestions was Dooglers8. So I took it. And I made my username Dooglers9 for this website.
But yeah, my dog-inspired username has a long story behind it, because even as a child, my sisters and I got a two puppies, whom were named Beemer and Zenith. Now as an adult, Beemer and Zenith are the ancestors of my two current dogs, Koda and Paris.
Test Subject
#162 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 6:25 AM
Well, my name is Stephanie and I go by Nie in some circles. Nie was too short, NieNie sounded bland, so I impulsively threw in the first word starting with N that popped into my head. Lucky for me, it wasn't something like "narcoleptic" or "narwhal." Actually, NieNieNarwhal has a nice ring to it. Hmm...

Also, I like alliterations.
Test Subject
#163 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 8:42 AM
Simple :D

I'm Straight Edge, that's the Reason for the x's and my favourite Car Brand is Nissan, so xNissanx ;-)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#164 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:21 PM
aninyosaloh is "hola soy Nina" backwards, that means "hello I am Nina" in Spanish.. my name is Nina xD And vampire.. this will sound weird... because I consider myself some kind of vampire.. I would love if it was always night, I don't like the sun light and I love the taste of blood xDD Also I'm really pale and I always have my eyes with black eyeshadow, so.. lol

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#165 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:13 PM
Well I have 2 Hoawadii and hohotara hohotara is me puting my first and last name in one word But my friend gave me hoawadii in the 6th grade
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:59 PM
mine is a song i was quite addicted to called "Work Your Magic"
Test Subject
#167 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 11:00 AM
Default hehe...
In Germany we say ´Freitag´ for Friday and there is a Band from Japan(Gazette)
and I love the Bassist-his name is Reita so I choose the nickname:
Fr3iT@g-F/g=R3iT@
-R3iT@
Instructor
#168 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 1:16 PM
I have absolutely no idea. I have been known as Schitzwa for a few years now and not only on here. I can only assume that I was either thinking of s**t or I was thinking of schnitzel. Perhaps a bit of both!

^_^
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 4:57 AM
About 7 years ago, I came up with itsnikki. But then, after a chat with a friend late at night, we both decided that we were zombies. Because it was 2 or something in the morning. So... I became nikisazombie. (I also like Rob Zombie. *lol* But that's not the reason for the sn!)
Page 7 of 7