Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2010 at 5:42 AM
Default how do i create patterens
hi i want to create pattrens
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th May 2010 at 6:13 AM
HugeLunatic, it's nice to see that there are still good people in the world, I clicked this on accident, but it made me happy to see a higher presence on a forum helping a noob for once instead of raping them into searching for an hour to find everything. You never know what a person could be, ya'know? Someone could be autistic and not able to search themselves, I dunno, I'm just rambling, just wanted to say thanks for making my day.
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 9:07 AM
2step4nathan. Thanks for making my day. I have an autistic son and I notice that a lot of sites do the google link thing or just tell people to search. Dyslexia is another thing that hampers people in searches and for all the time it takes to give someone a link. I hate seeing that too. HL is a good moderators though and always does this kind of thing. There's a few good people on here that help others
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 8:55 PM
thanks for making our seach easier...HL you rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!