Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:51 AM Last edited by Fuyaya : 4th Sep 2014 at 7:54 AM. Reason: Attach files
Default TS4 - SCloning mesh don't work using MeshCloner v0.1.0.0
Hello,

I have again some issues. I making from scratch my CC for the sims 4 because I have two clothes with beug.

In the demo I made clone for theses clothes so I wanted to do the same before using Volor Magic v.0.5

Since I'm French and my english not perfect... I will use pictures in order to show what I do.

1. Using the Mesh cloner. I pick up the package in Sims 4 : ClientFullBuild0

2. Then cloning
Mesh Cloner

3. I open this package with Magic recolor but I can't go to the next step and there is nothing in the window wich show dds
Color Magic

4. In order to understand I went in S4PE
View of the package

As you can see the cloning generate the GEOM but it didn't duplicate the dds files

Someone have the same problem ? An idea ?

Thanks for your time
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fuyaya

Someone have the same problem ? An idea ?

Thanks for your time

I've posted about this problem before, I believe it affects clothes but not hairstyles. If you try the same process with a hair mesh then I think it should work as you expect.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 12:44 PM
This is because I haven't yet updated Mesh Cloner to work with the actual game rather than the CAS demo. It's not just a matter of opening the game FullBuild0 package because the textures are located in a different FullBuild and I have to open both. Hopefully I'll have a new version today or tomorrow to handle this and to convert custom demo meshes to work with the full game.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 12:49 PM
That's certainly part of it! Though I believe clothes cloning had this problem even with the demo package.

Good luck with getting the tool working, I look forward to using it again later. Over here in the UK, I'm still waiting for the game's release day anyway so I'm well behind.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:22 PM
Sorry I havn't seen your subject MyreMylar.

Thanks for your answer CmarNYC I understand now that isn't something I made wrong, I will explain all of this in French forums and wait for the next.

By the way I don't know if it could help but if you need translation I'm here.