Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 3:01 PM
Default Bump/Normal maps: Are they editable yet?
I notice someone else has asked this as well, but wondering if it is possible to access the bump/normal and specular maps yet?

I noticed when cloning there is two "UNKN" files which I am assuming are those said images. I've tried exporting them using the Export>To file command in S4PE and changing the extension to .dds but the file ends up unreadable.

I am attempting to make something using the maxi-dress item but am stuck as there appears to be bumpmapping from the orginal item, but as well as this appears to be shading as well, even though I've imported a blank shadow image into the package...

Any thoughts yet?
Screenshots

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks