Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 6:44 PM
Deviant Sim Survey
Hi, guys. So, I know that there was another sims-related survey posted a while ago but this one is a little different. See, I'm doing a little project and I need you to answer some questions about the game. These aren't normal questions though, I want to know specifically some of the more "questionable" things that you guys do. Now I'm trying to get as many people as possible to answer so that I can have a diverse set of answers that will hopefully give me a good idea of how people play The Sims when no one is looking. Also, all responses are anonymous, so nothing you say will be held against you.

So, if you guys are interested you can take the survey here .

Wanna see my other Custom Content on Tumblr? Click here!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 7:37 PM
Doing it right now lol. BTW what do you mean by standard game rules? When you ask about play style? I don't think Sims 3 has any standard rules tbh.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Doing it right now lol. BTW what do you mean by standard game rules? When you ask about play style? I don't think Sims 3 has any standard rules tbh.

Playing the game without any self-imposed challenges such as an ISBI or BACC. :P

Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:00 PM
Ahh got it. I submitted mine. Is it possible to see the results?

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:41 PM
This was an interesting survey, though I like to comment on religion being included in the game. I think if they were to include religion, it should be done like The Sims Medieval, but with creative freedom. Similar to the club system in the Get Together EP for TS4, the player can create their own religions if they want or join one.

Now that I think about it, Get Together is probably the closest we'll get to a religion system outside of The Sims Medieval.
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgamer18955
This was an interesting survey, though I like to comment on religion being included in the game. I think if they were to include religion, it should be done like The Sims Medieval, but with creative freedom. Similar to the club system in the Get Together EP for TS4, the player can create their own religions if they want or join one.

Now that I think about it, Get Together is probably the closest we'll get to a religion system outside of The Sims Medieval.

Totally agreed. It's probably best if real religions are not included. A get together club system with a concept of praying is probably good.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Totally agreed. It's probably best if real religions are not included. A get together club system with a concept of praying is probably good.

Personally, I agree but I'm trying not to influence the results.