Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 10:08 PM
Default Does this website have notifications? CAN it have notifications?
When I comment on a person's creation, I noticed that it won't tell me when someone replies to my comment. I find this annoying, because I have to remember to manually go to my profile, find the comment, and see if it's gotten any replies. Sometimes I like to inquire about the mods on here or ask about the full functions of a mod, and then I forget to check if the original poster has answered my questions or not.

If there is a place where notifications go, I don't see it. I wish there could be a spot on the header of the website that says "Notifications" and a number saying how many you have, as well as a link to where that post can be found. Is there any way a feature like this can be added?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 10:37 PM
Probably the closest you can get, aside from @ mentions of your username, which you ARE notified about (for example, when I type @ImmortallyFalling , you get a PM notifying you of the tag) is the option to "subscribe" to a thread- any additions to it will then show up in the list of threads you see whenever you view the "New Posts" link in User Tools.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 12:00 PM
As I recall, by default you're automatically subscribed to a thread if you comment on it (you can turn this off). You can then see new comments in all your subscribed threads by going User Tools -> My Subscribed Threads.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.