Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Internal Mood Names Replacement - More descriptive emotion names!

by DLPalindrome Posted 7th Oct 2016 at 12:35 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2021 at 10:23 PM by DLPalindrome

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Forum Resident
#51 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 6:11 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 24th Jan 2021 at 6:48 PM. Reason: Realization
Quote: Originally posted by DLPalindrome
Ooh. Yes, will do!

Wow, thanks! (Checking this site for the first time in a while, I was surprised to see you post here after all this time.)

EDIT: I just realized that according to my readings, the new moods are Scared and Terrified, so they don't really need to be changed by this mod.

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
Sorry for the bump, but this is working for me as of the December 12th bugfix patch.

EDIT: Also still working for me as of the Tiny Living pre-patch.

EDIT #2: Aaand the 20th Anniversary patch.

EDIT #3: And the April 7th patch.

This mod stopped working for me I got the "Very Tense" emotion instead of Stressed. Anyone is experiencing the same or is it just me?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 9:31 PM
Hello, I apologize for stealing your mod, but don't worry as you still made the bigger mod

i used to make dumb mods when i was bored, next time i'm bored i'll make a new mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 3:08 PM
Hi! Thank you so much for making this, I've been using it without problems for about a year but never came around to making an account and writing a proper thank you post. For anyone interested, this mod still works as of the February 15th patch for game version 1.84.171.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 6:17 AM
As of patch 1.92, this mod is still working.
Page 3 of 3