Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#276 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 5:11 PM
Helllp!!
Hiii I tried an animation i made it's 100 frames long in milkshape or whatever yuu call it and when i put it into the animation converter and it comes up with some error and doesn't convert it :S

Its Not A Hobbie. Its An Addiction.
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#277 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:20 PM
It's useful to know what error you got, otherwise I'd just be stabbing in the dark as to what has gone wrong.
Test Subject
#278 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 6:12 AM
YEEEEHAAAA!!! :D:D:D

THENKS SOO MUCH! I LOVE THIS! THANKS!! :D:D:D

a question: can edit, create an animation, which with is sim and object? Such as kick a ball, or a vase, etc. ...
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#279 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 11:14 AM
Adam, not exactly... Animations between two objects, which need to be perfectly synchronized, tend to be IK (Inverse Kinematic) animations. You can make two separate animations, one for the sim and one for the object, then play them at the same time, but the longer the animation sequences go the more likely they are to fall out of sync with one another.
Test Subject
#280 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 2:48 PM
Default Error...
Ok, thanks

And... I made an animation. waving the sim, and it is realistic in milkshape. But in the game The sim's arm moves the wrong way, and not, as in milkshape.
But i follow everything, as described... this is an error? Or i did wrong?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#281 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:42 PM
Adam, are you using Miche's tools, or Wes' Animesh plugins? Miche's tools are very out-of-date and do not always do what you'd expect them to do. You really wand to be using the animesh tools.
Test Subject
#282 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 3:02 PM
OK, thank you. Where is this program?
Test Subject
#283 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 7:25 AM
Ok, i see, this is a few plugin. I have long ago these plugins, but I do not know what to be. But it is still waving the stupid sim. How do I import? Or what the plugins using?
Test Subject
#284 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 6:01 AM
...that's not weird in any way...

(sarcasm)

"No Sims, no Life."
~LoveSims
Test Subject
#285 Old 31st May 2013 at 9:20 PM Last edited by luvmebby : 31st May 2013 at 9:41 PM.
Default need advice
I am using the How to make a new Sim animation by JohnBrehaut1, I am not working alone and someone else is putting all the anims together for me and said the one I made using this tutorial worked perfectly. the animation requires multiple sims interacting with eachother and an object that I havn't created yet. the object will be an animated hospital bed for child birth.

the questions have more to do with milkshape than anything else.

1) I can't stop in the middle of a project because milkshape wont recognize the file to reload when I come back later no matter how many times I save it or what I save it as. Is there a specific technique?

2) I also want to reverse the anims in some frames and save them as a seperate animation... without closeing the one I am on.

3) I want to save certain set frames to start or end an animation without having to recreate them everytime, is there a way to do that?

I would love it if I could find another tutorial just on working milkshape's ins and outs with this instead of the new animexporter etc. I have tried and tried to get it to work and cannot, it may be a conflict with another program or a custom ep, but am not really sure why it doesn't work. all I know is this one does, so I am going with it. the anims are for the custom ep so there is no way I would remove it.

ps where is that mirror? and how does it work?

thanks for any help.
Page 12 of 12