Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 4:04 AM Last edited by JuanGarciaDavil : 3rd Feb 2018 at 4:42 AM. Reason: Known info

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims in .Sims2Pack don't show up in game. (used sims2pack clean installer) still don't work.
Hello there!! I'm having a frustrating issue that I have been dealing with for a day already. the sims I made with Sims 2 Bodyshop, packaged in a .Sims2Pack, I install the package, then it says, custom content installed!! I go into the sims 2, CAS and open up the SimBin and my sim is not there, I even used Sims2Pack Clean Installer but it's still dosen't show up. I removed all my custom content except my BodyShop Sim, and still dosen't work. (NOTE It worked before, but I deleted the sim off the SimBin because it wasn't the one I wanted to put in game, but ever since I deleted the unwanted sim, the sims don't show up anymore in Bin). Someone plz help I've tried basically everything.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:19 AM
Where are you installing the sim to, in Clean Installer?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.