Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 7:18 PM
Default Hundreds of creepy ice cream trucks crashing my game!
Today out of the nowhere while I was playing The Sims 3, the ice cream truck of my island went mad! It started spawning in such great quantities that it completely crashes my game the moment that it loads. I tried installing the no more ice cream truck mod, but no luck. The problem persists.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 7:26 PM
Hahahahha I'm sorry I can't help you but god this was so funny. Maybe NRaas can help? It cleans up vehicles that aren't being used http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 7:41 PM
Haha they're so cute! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vermin
Hahahahha I'm sorry I can't help you but god this was so funny. Maybe NRaas can help? It cleans up vehicles that aren't being used http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch

Great, thanx, I'll check that out and update later on if this worked.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 12:19 AM
I'm definitely saving those images to my folder of funny sim glitches! I've had ice cream trucks crash in my game but never ice cream trucks crash my game.

It does sound like you have a mod conflict somewhere. Do you have NRaas Traffic? That has a setting to control how many ice cream vans. Check you don't have it set to a billion!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 12:26 AM
If Overwatch doesn't help, try the Error trap mod from Nrass, it can make miracles! It already saved my butt a couple of times. if you use Awesomemod try the command 'Fixall' (Don't install Awesomemod just for that though, that would be silly). But next time it happens, quit without saving, really.
Haha In Sims 2 I had a gardener clones invasion, also a tourist guide NPC invasion in Bon Voyage. Your pic reminds me of that endless army of gardeners, all trying to fit in the tiny lot I was playing. I used ALT-F4, after doing a ton of pics of course! ^^

simsample I too have a funny pic folder and immediately added those pics lol that link you posted, the first thing I saw is a butt! Hilarious :D
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 1:48 AM
As I've been telling folks for years, you haven't really played this game until you've been stalked across the blindlingly hot desert of Al Simhara by an entire army of ice cream trucks.

While Overwatch and ErrorTrap will help clean up the mess, Traffic is the NRaas mod that will stop that from happening.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 2:22 AM
I'm sorry, I feel terrible about your game crashing and my laughing off my donkey about how it crashed.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 11:20 PM
See, I never ever saw that bug in Sims 3, I'm almost jealous. Exactly the kind of bug Pescado loves to squish at the speed of light in Awesomemod.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 4:39 AM
I've had to use NRaas Traffic for that because I'd get too many decorative cars and needed to control it.I've been able to stop all traffic except foot traffic using that Mod.