Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Raita : Custom Indian Food ( Update -9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 30th Jun 2016 at 11:02 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 12:18 AM by icemunmun

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 11:34 PM
haaa an Indian recipe from the time I am waiting someone to move one. Also I love Raita in real life. Thank you from the heart.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 11:43 PM
Yum! Something I enjoy in real life! Now my sims can enjoy it too! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 3:29 AM
I do not know why I can not see into my game like your last two recipes. While I have all your other recipes, and those of Plastibox. I was so pleased by downloading. I do not know why I can not have these latest recipes in my game. I'm really sad. there must be a problem in my game.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
I do not know why I can not see into my game like your last two recipes. While I have all your other recipes, and those of Plastibox. I was so pleased by downloading. I do not know why I can not have these latest recipes in my game. I'm really sad. there must be a problem in my game.

Make sure your Custom Food Interactions is v 1.5. If that is not up to date you will have issues having them show up.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 5:45 AM
Awesome, thanks
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
Awesome, thanks

Quote: Originally posted by trncekuja
Yum! Something I enjoy in real life! Now my sims can enjoy it too! Thanks.

Thank you :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by prudence25

As Zaleth said(thank you!) , you need to have only the latest version of Custom Food interactions : version 1-5 for newer recipes to show up. Remove all the other versions of the custom food interactions.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 10:41 PM
Thank you so much Zaleth and you Icemunmun, I forgot to change the interactions to the V1-5 release. For interactions in the game that's why I could not see past your recipes. Thank you for helping me. You are angels to me .I finally all recipes and my Indian dish. Thank you. I am very happy!!! :lovestruc
Sockzz!
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 3:38 PM
Amazing work as always!
Here's the Dutch translation!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Raita.rar (407 Bytes, 13 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 8:55 PM
Especially for making all of your food Restaurant menu compatible! Thank you!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 11:36 PM
Nice food addition. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 11:36 PM
thanks for all the wonderful food. These are my favorite additions to Dine out.....I can't get this recipe to show up though or other older ones. Is it going to updated to the most recent version of the custom food interactions mod. i know this says v1-5 but we are past that now and i have the most recent update of that mod. So does this food still work? Thanks for any answer i get and thanks again for creating cool things for our games!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krimsonnox
thanks for all the wonderful food. These are my favorite additions to Dine out.....I can't get this recipe to show up though or other older ones. Is it going to updated to the most recent version of the custom food interactions mod. i know this says v1-5 but we are past that now and i have the most recent update of that mod. So does this food still work? Thanks for any answer i get and thanks again for creating cool things for our games!

The most recent version of custom food interaction includes all the previous recipes.This recipe will work with custom interaction v1-5 AND HIGHER.So it will work with any of the interaction after v 1-5.We always recommend to have the highest version of custom food interactions because it includes all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 6:18 PM
NEW THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 1:46 PM
wow..i was putting the files in as rar. still doh! lol i unpacked them and placed the right files in the folder and voila..it worked!!! thanks so much for the cool food. It looks great in game. I wonder if you have plans for more indian food? I would love to add new restaurant styles to my game but i need food to fill the menus. Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 6:04 PM
Discovering this recipe. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 11:34 PM
So is this vegetarian? I love it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 12:04 AM
Can you make roti? Or more custom indian food awesome mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:23 AM
I'm assuming this is Indian from the name/look. Love Indian food in my household!! Yeah!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:14 AM
Thank you