Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Octopus Udon

by ohmysims Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 8:37 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 4:42 AM by ohmysims

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 9:07 PM
That octopus face is scary lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 9:16 PM
This is ... much too cute to eat. But in the case of this dish, I can absolutely understand why my sim would want to make endless photos of their food before starting to eat. =)
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 10:04 PM
Cuuute! I love your custom foods ^_^
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 10:38 PM
Haha...the octopus is too cute to eat! Always love to have versatile food in game!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:07 AM
Thanks, man
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 2:23 AM
Love your custom recipe. Food is one of the most versatile project The sims series can handle endlessly and you give us a quality one.
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 2:31 AM
That's extremely cute!!!
Oh, forget to tell that my sim cooked a Tempura Shrimp Udon autonomously last night without my orders....

BTW Octopus Udon right form in Traditional Chinese is 章魚烏冬面 not 章鱼乌龙面
&the last one Tempura Shrimp Udon must be 天婦羅烏冬面 not 炸虾乌龙面, ←this is sth simplified and incorrect.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:47 AM
Thank you! This will be good for my adventurous sims. Not into this sort of thing myself, but after all it is the sims.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:51 AM
I'm gonna recommend this dish at my restaurant. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 8:53 AM
Thank you for Korean language translation!!!
I'm very happy because you make various custom food
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 9:05 AM
Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
That's extremely cute!!!
Oh, forget to tell that my sim cooked a Tempura Shrimp Udon autonomously last night without my orders....

BTW Octopus Udon right form in Traditional Chinese is 章魚烏冬面 not 章鱼乌龙面
&the last one Tempura Shrimp Udon must be 天婦羅烏冬面 not 炸虾乌龙面, ←this is sth simplified and incorrect.

Thanks! Someone on Tumblr gave me both traditional and simplified versions and I chose simplified one. I'll update the file soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 10:57 AM
<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:59 PM
your job is amazing!!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 8:21 PM
Pretty hard to eat something that looks so cute. I can just imagine that octopi moving.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 1:27 AM
thankyou very cute
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 2:33 AM
Keep these up and simmers will be able to open a restaurant entirely made of your foods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 6:43 PM
cute *-*
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 4:34 PM
It doesn't show up in my game. I added the custom foods package to the Mods folder. Do you have to have something other than the basic game? Maybe it doesn't work on a Mac?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdbedard
It doesn't show up in my game. I added the custom foods package to the Mods folder. Do you have to have something other than the basic game? Maybe it doesn't work on a Mac?

No, I've seen all my custom food works both on PC and Mac. The troubleshooting below may help.

1. Halfway through cooking the interaction will be canceled and the sims will wave their arms around complaining there isn't enough space.
>>>> Make sure your game version is up to date. It should be at least PC Version 1.20.60.1020 / Mac Version 1.20.60.1220 (the Dine Out patch.)

2. I updated my game, but [Cook Custom Meal] interaction still won't show up from stoves/fridges.
>>>> Make sure your custom interaction script is also the latest version.
>>>> The ts4script file can go only one layer deep with folders by default. In other words, it should be either,

\Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script, or
\Sims 4\Mods\Subfolder\mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 4:44 PM
Default didn't help
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
No, I've seen all my custom food works both on PC and Mac. The troubleshooting below may help.

1. Halfway through cooking the interaction will be canceled and the sims will wave their arms around complaining there isn't enough space.
>>>> Make sure your game version is up to date. It should be at least PC Version 1.20.60.1020 / Mac Version 1.20.60.1220 (the Dine Out patch.)

2. I updated my game, but [Cook Custom Meal] interaction still won't show up from stoves/fridges.
>>>> Make sure your custom interaction script is also the latest version.
>>>> The ts4script file can go only one layer deep with folders by default. In other words, it should be either,

\Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script, or
\Sims 4\Mods\Subfolder\mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script

As I already stated the package is already in the Mods folder and with the latest version to go with the updated game. The only difference I can see is that the package doesn't have the '.ts4script' on the download package. Would that keep it from showing up in the game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 5:27 PM
Default Please read carefully.
Quote: Originally posted by mdbedard
As I already stated the package is already in the Mods folder and with the latest version to go with the updated game. The only difference I can see is that the package doesn't have the '.ts4script' on the download package. Would that keep it from showing up in the game?

Have you downloaded the Custom Food Interaction mod? Both (mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script) AND (mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.package) files should be installed as well as this Udon recipe.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 7:30 PM
this is sooo cute loove it
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 11:28 PM
Default no script
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
Have you downloaded the Custom Food Interaction mod? Both (mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script) AND (mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.package) files should be installed as well as this Udon recipe.

You were correct, it was missing the script. Works fine now. Thanks for helping .
Page 1 of 2