Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2015 at 10:25 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Game run slow
I have 4gb RAM windows 8, processor intel core i3, I have installed the sims complete collection so is the full game ans packs, it been having this problem since the beggining when i did not use any modification or hack or any downloads, i noticed sometimes the game run smooth sometimes really slow when im in the speed 3 is run slow very slow does not matter if i am in speed 1 2 or 3, but as i said sometimes it goes back to the normal smooth speed, anyone knows about this issue? How to be fixed?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th May 2015 at 11:23 AM
Is there something special happening when your game slows down? My game will occasionally slow waaaaay down when a sim is turning blue from the cold, getting a sunburn, or when a werewolf is walking pas that last walked past in a different state. (So if the werewolf last walked by in wolf form at night, then when they walk by during the say, the game will slow down to make them look human again, and vice versa.)

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2015 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by esmeiolanthe
Is there something special happening when your game slows down? My game will occasionally slow waaaaay down when a sim is turning blue from the cold, getting a sunburn, or when a werewolf is walking pas that last walked past in a different state. (So if the werewolf last walked by in wolf form at night, then when they walk by during the say, the game will slow down to make them look human again, and vice versa.)

Yes this is the normal thing that used to happen in my previous installation... But No nothing special happens, the slow down is a random thing seems
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2015 at 11:23 AM
Ok! I think i discovered when it happens... everytime a sim is hungry and that balloon of hungry appears over their heads the game go slow almost freezing... Anyone have a clue of what it could be or had similar problem?