Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#1851 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 10:43 PM
It's almost that time of year!!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1852 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Frozen, teleporting, 3-bolts-having Ambrose... it's getting a little creepy.

And OMG what the ... is he DOING!? Looks like a zombie creeping up on his sleeping victim..dum dum DUM!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#1853 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 2:26 AM
Let's all go to the gym and watch TV!
Top Secret Researcher
#1854 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 4:24 PM

Looks like Scott might not be Julia's only apprentice. Liam's showing an interest in her work, too.

It's Sunday, and Orlando has work, so Julia's spending some time at home with the kids.

She and June spend the afternoon teaching the twins how to walk.

And the girls have some friends over, and spend their day playing outside.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1855 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 10:24 PM
Instructor
#1856 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 11:02 PM
i saw the comment on page 59 when it comes to limit a sim

i did it on a kind of difficult way, i Always got a female sim pregnant and when i maked babies teenagers i let them stay and moved the parents out
and moved into a new house

i used the boolprop testingcheatsenabled cheat when one of the parents came into a house were only teenagers are living (i pressed the shift while clicking on a teenager sim) and i maked teenagers living on the same house as the other teenagers and so goes on

when i had all of the teenagers sims i let the parents stay too and so i had 28 sims (26 of them was a teenager) i named a sim from a alfabeth.

Abby, Benjamin, Carson and so on untill the Z
but it wasn't that easy at all though. i Always let them share the room (i can build a house with a big bedroom where you could put 3 beds into 1 bedroom)
but other things like diningroom, livingroom, studyroom and the garden are Always hard to make
Top Secret Researcher
#1857 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 3:30 PM

Venyamin invites his second-cousin Ren over, and they play a little basketball.

Usually when a Sim gets a promotion and comes home in the middle of the day, I send them right back to work if I can. But since Randy brought his husband's cousin home from work, I figured he could take the rest of the day off.

Soon Lucas shows up at the same house, and decides to spend some time with his little nephew.

Olivia slept over at Agnarsson Prime after Family Day, and the next morning she and Theresa excitedly discuss their favorite thing: video games.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Forum Resident
#1858 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 7:50 AM
Fiona McIrish struggling with her aspiration

Marty Keaton stealing some workout time while the baby sleeps.

Victoria and Beau Andrews enjoying a date at the bistro.
Top Secret Researcher
#1859 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 10:46 PM

The older two kids are at school, her husband's looking after the new baby, and she's finally taken some of her maternity leave. For once, Uma gets to relax.

And not too long after, she and Harrison get to relax together.

That night, she tucks in little Percy.

Quinn managed to coerce this strange teenager her dad keeps bringing home from work into a game of catch. Poor Solveig had no idea what she was in for.

Field Researcher
#1860 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 4:30 AM Last edited by Annorah : 25th Feb 2020 at 10:43 PM.

This is Beatrice Monty inside a burning apartment, more upset about a football match on the TV than about her tragic death

EDIT: in case someone cares, she did not actually die, but phew, that was close. Love that even more dangerous fires mod! Now I really do fear for my sims' lives every now and then.
Theorist
#1861 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 2:40 AM
Default Some random photos now I've been playing a bit
Here's some random stuff from my town.
Jillian Fong had her first date with William Klunk.

Curry is having a blast. He's cute, isn't he?

Curry Fong loves nature!!

Wanda and Sonny are getting closer as a couple.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Top Secret Researcher
#1862 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 9:18 PM

Quinn encourages her little brother's lemonade business. She manages not to point out that hers is way better.

Paul asked for a ballet barre. I obliged. Yvette was immediately glued to it.

Dad doesn't come home til 6 and Mom til 7, so these four are latchkey kids. Paul's nearly a teen, so his parents trust him to look after his little half-siblings. And they can certainly find ways to entertain themselves.

For those of you who don't know my sims, I'll say this is not what it looks like. The kids are not the sons of the adults who they bear remarkable resemblance to. The black-haired boy, Venyamin, is the son of the brunette man, Lucas, The other man, Michael, is Lucas's adopted brother. And the brunette boy, Cyrus, is the son of Lucas and Michael's cousin, Julia.

Theorist
#1863 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annorah

Love that even more dangerous fires mod! Now I really do fear for my sims' lives every now and then.

Isn't that mod great? That's why I posted a link to it just in case someone else wanted to add more danger to the game.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#1864 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 6:54 PM Last edited by Annorah : 7th Oct 2018 at 7:02 PM. Reason: Oops, wrong image!
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Isn't that mod great? That's why I posted a link to it just in case someone else wanted to add more danger to the game.

Oh, you can most certainly find it here just by searching for the exact name I provided before, but since you ask SO nicely, I guess I may as well post the link

Anyhow... Pascal was literally just about to sit down on the toilet to... well, you know... when suddenly Vidcund barged into the bathroom at full speed. I thought he was not going to make it, but he somehow managed to get ahead of Pascal.

Speaking of bathrooms, I think Lola did not mean she wanted the sink repaired just right NOW.
Theorist
#1865 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annorah
Oh, you can most certainly find it here just by searching for the exact name I provided before, but since you ask SO nicely, I guess I may as well post the link

Oh, I had already posted a link to the mod a few images above yours on this very page http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...690#post5449690.

I was just commenting on how great (and dangerously fun) the mod is, but thank you for sharing the link anyhow...since you thought I was looking for it.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#1866 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Oh, I had already posted a link to the mod a few images above yours on this very page http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...690#post5449690.

I was just commenting on how great (and dangerously fun) the mod is, but thank you for sharing the link anyhow...since you thought I was looking for it.

Ugh, I am terribly sorry. I did not realise you were the same user that had posted that link, since it had been a few days ago and my memory is awfully unreliable. I thought you were trying to provoke me in a subtle manner or something of the like, so I tried to do the same... I have been getting a lot of that in other forums lately. Anyway, it does not justify my attitude. My most sincere apologies to you!
Top Secret Researcher
#1867 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 5:16 PM

This is a shot I always love to get. Dad woken up in the middle of the night, standing in the kitchen feeding the new baby. It's cuter when Dad's still in his PJ's, but adorable here nonetheless.

The mailman pets Ally, a friendly elderly dog, while Allly's daughter Dixie lurks, waiting to chase him off. But she never gets the chance.

Nicole comes home to find a love letter from that boy she dated yesterday. Things could be getting interesting...

I think this is the first time I've seen a SentryBot in action. Certainly the first time in this neighborhood. And who should it be zapping but Emma, the head of this household's cousin-in-law!
(SentryBot was later locked up for zapping Venyamin, Emma's son, who, even though he did try to steal the newspaper, is only a child. That's a bit much, I think.)

Mad Poster
#1868 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 11:10 AM
and it just gets worse...
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#1869 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 4:58 AM
Gunner Roque took out Pauline Wan on an outing he was trying to turn into a date. Next thing I know her fiance Hank calls him up wanting to hang out xD Ya no I don't think Gunnar is going to go meet you Hank.
Mad Poster
#1870 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:35 AM
A couple of randoms from my Test hood.

Angelica doesn't seem to be enjoying the "pleasant" weather

Ora doesn't seem to mind

(She's having a water balloon fight, if you were wondering about that odd pose)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1871 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 2:15 AM
I call it "driving the TV"
Screenshots

Top Secret Researcher
#1872 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:16 PM

Uh...he's dead! Been dead for a while now, actually!

Liam and Tobin wait for the girls who brought them home from school to finish their homework so they can play. Liam starts up a smustle and Tobin joins in, a little unsure.

At the school, the kids enjoy the last warm days of autumn. Funny how all throughout summer they only wanted to play inside, but now that it's getting chilly they just want to run around outdoors!

The Centowski kids enjoy breakfast together.

Mad Poster
#1873 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
The Centowski kids enjoy breakfast together.

I love how two of them - not all of them, but just two of them - are eating spaghetti for breakfast.
Top Secret Researcher
#1874 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 5:16 PM
Ha, yeah, I always have them just grab whatever's on the counter. The next morning's breakfast was Lobster Thermidor.

These are their parents. Orlando happily greets baby #5 shortly after Julia's first bloop. This is what happens when two family sims marry.

Venyamin runs in and tells his mom he got straight A's. At what is clearly the most appropriate time to do so.

Love is in the air for Nicole. Looks like she's found someone to take to college with her.

Benny and Suzi come out to play late at night.

Field Researcher
#1875 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 7:43 PM

Vella Burb doing some gardening in her spare time. She has a great schedule going with going to classes and taking care of her twin babies.

Cassandra caught Don cheating after some blissful years together, but don't worry, he managed to smooth talk it all away.

The local kids/teens playing on the playground during their break between classes. On the slide you can see Christina Goth, Cassandra and Don's kid. Lining up for the slide are Delilah Pleasant (Lilith and Dustin Broke) and Alexandra Goth (Kelly and Alexander). Just down the slide is Alexina Goth (also Kelly and Alexander). Inside the playhouse are Alexia Goth (ALSO Kelly and Alexander, twins with Alexina) and Will Darga (Lucy Burb and Curtis Darga (old llama mascot)). Sliding down the pole is Melody Tinker and climbing up is Gavin Newson.
Page 75 of 120