Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 5:41 PM
Default How can I see the catalog preview in SimPe?
I would like to extract the object previews from SimPe. I find that the preview in Object Workshop are too small so I cloned the object and opened it again to see the preview of the GMDC. The problem is that I've noticed that some of the GMDC categories have multiple meshes. Take the Char-Pane Grill for example--there's a mesh for the body and then a mesh for the lid.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 6:16 PM
If I understand you well, what you are trying to do is impossible. You won't find the catalogue preview within the object clone. For that, you need to open the ObjectThumbnails.package from within your Thumbnails folder. For an object, preview that is. There, you'll find the preview images thumbnails.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
If I understand you well, what you are trying to do is impossible. You won't find the catalogue preview within the object clone. For that, you need to open the ObjectThumbnails.package from within your Thumbnails folder. For an object, preview that is. There, you'll find the preview images thumbnails.

Perfect! Thank you! This will make things 10,000x easier, too.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 7:13 PM
And you are welcome!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)