Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arctic and True Desert Weather (Sims 4 Seasons Mod)

by Indilwen Posted 19th Jul 2018 at 9:09 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2018 at 4:18 PM by Indilwen

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 6:32 PM
Is there a possibility of a Brindleton Bay climate for Willow Creek?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 8:04 PM
Hi! Prior to installing Seasons, I had set up Newcrest to be a Mediterranean/Subtropical climate, and now I have snow falling on my palm trees. Do you think you could make Newcrest more of a California type of climate?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 5:16 PM
This is a great mod and exactly what I have been wanting. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 4:34 PM
oh my! I am so trying this! thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 4:35 PM
I'd love to get all year rainy willow creek too!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 5:49 AM
Hope you are well?

Would it be possible to have an Arctic Oasis too?
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 6:31 AM
Awesome job!

Would it be possible to get an arctic version of magnolia promenade?
Instructor
#33 Old 2nd Feb 2023 at 5:12 PM Last edited by FalseZen : 4th Feb 2023 at 5:57 AM.
No one has said anything in this thread for over two years.

Does anyone know if "Arctic and True Desert Weather" works with the 1.94/1.95 version of the Sims 4? I guess I will try it out and see if it still works, and then post the results here.

Edit: Wow! It still works! I installed just these mods and Better Exceptions, and the Patch Day report reads "Good news! all of your tuning mods are compatible." Not only are they compatible, but the mods are working as intended. Incredible!

Of course; these mods are only for Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Windenburg, San Myshuno, and Brindleton Bay. None of the other hoods existed when this mod was made. It would be nice if someone made an update and added the other hoods too.
Page 2 of 2