Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#201 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 12:32 PM
Yeah it makes sense that it would clash with Almighty Hat's mod as I think hers is a direct copy of his. He did say that the VC should work though, so I'd post in the Globe thread with the error you got.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#202 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 1:52 AM
SIMelissa-the fact that AH's mod does a number to my lots -resetting the Lot Sync Timer all the time..irritating-while running the VC is why I won't play with her great mod-I did try it, but in the end I had to settle for the VC as being more important to me in terms of gameplay.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Inventor
#203 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 6:36 AM Last edited by Sketching : 18th Oct 2017 at 9:06 AM.
I've had this mod for ages but I just noticed that Neighborhood Age Correct also edits the Days Remaining for the Grim Reaper and Crumplebutt. Installation files are as always and have been locked as read-only forever, but it's also too late to worry about it now!

Edit: Actually self-destructing inside.
Forum Resident
#204 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
SIMelissa-the fact that AH's mod does a number to my lots -resetting the Lot Sync Timer all the time..irritating-while running the VC is why I won't play with her great mod-I did try it, but in the end I had to settle for the VC as being more important to me in terms of gameplay.

@Fran, I never had a problem with Hat's religion mod resetting the Lot Sync Timer or with the Visitor Controller. I had them all in my game the past month or so. Giving it up wasn't hard, though. It was a fun idea, but you are right. It is not a must-have like the Visitor Controller or so many other mods. However, I was surprised that it conflicted with Chris' new stuff. After all, it's a Chris mod re-do.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Test Subject
#205 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:44 AM
Can't Register?
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
No problem. Glad it worked.
Hi Charity!! I came across your download links on Saturday and decided to register to BAS but I haven't received an email with a verification code and when I try to request the code again it tells me that the code has been sent? Do you know why that is? I really appreciate your help! And a HUGE thanks for sharing the awesome links!!!
Mad Poster
#206 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:46 AM
You should check your spam folder. Maybe it ate your verification code.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
#207 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
You should check your spam folder. Maybe it ate your verification code.
I've checked on multiple occasions including doing a general search through my email and it's still not there.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#208 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:37 AM
Hmm, strange. Are you sure you spelt the email address correctly?
Test Subject
#209 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:54 AM
Hmm, strange. Are you sure you spelt the email address correctly?
Yes, I doubled checked everything that I did and I still haven't seen any changes.
Field Researcher
#210 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:32 AM
I'm having a problem, myself; I'm trying to reset my password on BAS since it's old and has to be changed, but when I click the link to change/reset my password, I just get sent to a blank page. I've tried a million times with no results. On mobile btw
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#211 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:36 AM
Ok, what are your usernames on BAS?
Field Researcher
#212 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:47 AM
Ok, what are your usernames on BAS?

It's Llamacake. I haven't been on in a while, but on mobile the site gives me a headache.
Instructor
#213 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 11:25 PM
I've resetted my password and now I can't access Chris Hatch's download anymore...

EDIT : they just changed the location of it, it's in the forum now.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Scholar
#214 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 11:34 PM Last edited by Enki : 8th Nov 2017 at 12:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MsSparrow0
Yes, I doubled checked everything that I did and I still haven't seen any changes.

I have the same problem. Tried twice in spring and twice again in early summer and then gave up. Spam folder and spelling mistake were my first thoughts, too.
Are you using gmx? Maybe they block mails from that site? *clueless*

EDIT: I just tried again and I also explictely whitelisted the site in gmx (plus I screenshoted what exactly I typed in, it's really m e-mail adress). Nothing. Site sais they sent the code, but it doesn't arrive.
Test Subject
#215 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:54 AM
Same issue with registering at BAS for me; I am still waiting for the verification mail, and I checked my spam folder just in case several times. So, this is something that seems to be happening to many of us.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#216 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:01 AM
If you can give me the names you tried to register under then I can ask them about it.
Test Subject
#217 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:28 AM
If you can give me the names you tried to register under then I can ask them about it.
Angel22
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:50 AM
Yeah I had the same issue... I tried with two different emails and I still didn't get any verification...

I tried it under the name communism iirc

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Inventor
#219 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:07 AM
I posted this over at BAS, but maybe someone here knows what's going on. I'll delete this if this isn't the right place to ask though.

I'm not sure I understand - can the various Globe Mods be used individually with the Global Structure? Can I just use the Globe version of Alternate Pregnancy Controller without anything/everything else?

It's kind of strange question so I should explain: I replaced the Alternate Pregnancy Controller with this version just as was said in the instructions and it seems to work fine with the globe, but Wait on Community Return keeps giving me a bad Gosub Tree Number error even in hoods with no CC other than the Global Structure and CJH_CommTime. It first happened when I had a sim walk home from a community lot, and when I tried exiting to the neighborhood without saving then reloading the household, the same error appeared when the sim attempted to return home. I tried it out on a CC-free neighborhood and the same thing happened.

Maybe I'm missing something or doing something wrong. HCDU doesn't detect any conflicts. I think I'm missing something since it's a bad gosub tree number error, though I have all of EPs and SPs except for Holiday Stuff. I was also thinking that maybe Global Overrides is required but I wasn't sure I wanted the described features so I didn't put it in. Or maybe I actually need Community Lot Time back in for this to work? I wasn't sure if I understood the instructions and initially thought it was an alternative, not an addition.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#220 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:40 AM
Global Overrides is definitely required. In fact it's the main one you have to have in.
Test Subject
#221 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:45 AM

I tried twice under two different emails, and my username would be syalys, but I think that it is the email the data the site may have from us, as choosing a username and a password comes in the second step required for registering, that also includes providing the code that is sent in the verification mail that many of us have not received. Anyway, thank you very much for taking your time to try to help us.
Inventor
#222 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:45 AM
Global Overrides is definitely required. In fact it's the main one you have to have in.

Thank you, Charity. I was confused even though I kept rereading the instructions. And aw, I was hoping it was a standalone mod since I didn't want anything else. I'll have to rethink this...
Field Researcher
#223 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:30 AM
Yesterday I got on my laptop to reset my password (it went better on there, I could actually see stuff and go to an actual page versus a blank one on mobile), but I got no code through my email, I've checked my inbox and spam many times since last night. So I tried to register a new account via my current email address...no email at all and I can't make an account without that keycode thing that BAS is supposed to send. :/
Test Subject
#224 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:42 PM
If you don’t mind, I could message you the email that I used? Thanks so much for your help Charity!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#225 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 1:26 AM
Okay, I got a response.

I can reset Llamacake's password easily enough, but I really need him/her to contact me directly to do so. That way I can explain what needs to be done after the reset. As for the others, in theory, I can create accounts for them, but again, I need for them to contact me directly. On the other hand, it's entirely possible Victor has closed new memberships for the time being while he decides whether or not he's going to renew the site when it comes due in January and forgot to tell me. At any rate, tell Llamacake I can still be contacted via PM, or if that doesn't work, I can be sent an email if he/she goes to my Profile Page.
Page 9 of 12