Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4360 (Who?), Viewed: 202285 times.
Page 148 of 175
#3676 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 10:12 PM
When you give a pet up for adoption, the officer that comes completely stomps one sim's queue. I'm trying to fill the puppy pool, just take them and go!

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#3677 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
No, it's the coding. I hate that, too. But, my landlords do the same thing and they aren't paid (at all, I guess). Inevitably, one of my pixels will somehow wander outside with a book and leave. The landlords will pick up it, put it down, pick it up, put it down.....for DAYS unless I delete him. I do while he's holding the book so it removes the source of the problem.

You mean the landlord thinks he can't get into the apartment the book came from? Even though he can come in to fix stuff? I just keep the door unlocked, just to see if anyone interesting will come in.
===
And Strangetown: and in my game, the officer will often leave puppies behind, even after I have been thoughtful enough to take them downstairs and put them in the front yard. And why the POLICE anyway? If there is no "Animal Control" they should send Social Worker!

Namaste
Mad Poster
#3678 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 3:50 PM
Had to give up playing the Sims 2. Motor skills deteriorated too much.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Scholar
#3679 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 4:33 PM
babies...

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#3680 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 4:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
You mean the landlord thinks he can't get into the apartment the book came from? Even though he can come in to fix stuff? I just keep the door unlocked, just to see if anyone interesting will come in.
===
And Strangetown: and in my game, the officer will often leave puppies behind, even after I have been thoughtful enough to take them downstairs and put them in the front yard. And why the POLICE anyway? If there is no "Animal Control" they should send Social Worker!

The doors in my apartments are seldom locked. My hoods are generally safe places to live. So, the landlord could come in and put the book on the shelf or drop it on the floor. He just enjoys the exercise of standing and bending, standing and bending, standing and bending

IHate, I am more sorry than I can say. I know how much you love this game and it breaks my heart that you can't play anymore. I'm holding onto hope that the doctor will have some help for you when you see him next week. (hugs)

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Mad Poster
#3681 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:49 PM
Not holding too much hope at this point. Rather not be disappointed.

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3682 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Had to give up playing the Sims 2. Motor skills deteriorated too much.

((((HUGS))))

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3683 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:42 PM
@ihatemandatoryregister Is there anything we can do? Do you have a favorite thread on here we could post to more or something?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#3684 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 12:04 AM
Ugh, that sucks so much! I hope you're just being pessimistic; but if not, we'll dedicate our games to you and try to provide you with reading matter.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#3685 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 12:29 AM
Alchemist
#3686 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald1234
babies...

Pff, those are easy. Change their crappy pants & give them some MILK. Profit.
Mad Poster
#3687 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 1:41 AM
Thanks everyone. Just continue to carry on.

Alchemist
#3688 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 8:26 AM
The rerandomize sim generator on the batbox requires a sim with an empty queue.
Alchemist
#3689 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:39 PM
Pet peeve: When I hear a youtube defines the wrong currency ("Dollars") in the game, which in return makes me violent.
Mad Poster
#3690 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 2:35 AM
Pet Peeve or more Seriously Annoying Piece of Crap That Makes Me Want to Kill Things ...

Fricking pain in the arse meshes that refuse to behave and as soon as I fix one problem it serves me up with a new one. Go DIAF you *censored*.

Ok, vent over. Now I feel better. XD
Instructor
#3691 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 3:17 AM
Terrain's and Beaches. I propose we get totally rid of them (just like sims 4) Stupid hills that no-one can climb up, wonky beaches that refuse to fit nicely anywhere. Don't need it, tile it all flat and then my sims can have an ordered life.

Or I could just learn harder to work with the stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#3692 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diovanlestat
Terrain's and Beaches. I propose we get totally rid of them (just like sims 4) Stupid hills that no-one can climb up, wonky beaches that refuse to fit nicely anywhere. Don't need it, tile it all flat and then my sims can have an ordered life.

Or I could just learn harder to work with the stupid things.

This is a pet peeve of mine as well, but in my case I would rather my sims just learn how to walk over the damn terrain. I had a toddler once get loose. She found her way to the middle of very mildly uneven terrain perfectly easily, but then three different sims threw routing tantrums at me when they tried to get to her from various directions. If she was moving around fine, why couldn't they? And why can they climb up high hills with no problem, but can't walk over a tiny little bump?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3693 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:47 AM
Sometimes it's just one sim. I had a household, fair size and everyone but one male teen could walk back to the house unguided from the pond. I would have to tell him to go to the garden and then the house. They also had some uneven terrain out the front which he said was impassable but nobody else had an issue with it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#3694 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 8:13 PM
All the beach lots seem HUUUGGEEEE if you're making a residential lot..
Scholar
#3695 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 11:59 PM
Having a landlord crying for no apparent reason outside a flat complex for three days solid. The exit was three squares away from where he was standing and the path was completely clear. Ended up having to move the families out of the flats...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3696 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:35 AM
I would have put on moveobjects and deleted his instance off the lot.

~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3697 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 3:03 AM
The "play peek-a-boo" want toddlers will roll is unfulfillable. Doesn't matter how many times they play peek-a-boo or with whom. Only way I've ever managed to fulfill it is shift-clicking with testingcheats on.
Test Subject
#3698 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 2:05 PM
The fact that you cannot buy pet food like groceries, in a store. That would have been cool.
Scholar
#3699 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 3:39 PM Last edited by Emerald1234 : 21st Jan 2018 at 4:06 PM.
the fact that sims grow into the most repulsive clothes once they grow up.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Alchemist
#3700 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 4:12 PM
I wish ceiling toggle button or whatever its called worked properly. Sometimes when you pan the camera from a side you can see the edge sides of the gripping titles. Speaking of when it's viewed from that angle, could have made that the top/flooring of the top story was visible when it's enabled.
Page 148 of 175