Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hiabara
Have you guys any more informations about the "quirks"? From what I've read so far it only seems to be random obsessions or fear with normal objects (like toilets, microwaves, fridges, TV, etc).

I have a raccoon ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with fireplaces. 70 percent of the time you'll find her there just happily staring into the flames! What is hilarious is I swear the fear of the other raccoon in the same household is the fireplace! He has moved back and shrieked a few times like he was frightened and looked in the direction of the fireplace. The quirks are hilarious and add so much.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alan650
I have a raccoon ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with fireplaces. 70 percent of the time you'll find her there just happily staring into the flames! What is hilarious is I swear the fear of the other raccoon in the same household is the fireplace! He has moved back and shrieked a few times like he was frightened and looked in the direction of the fireplace. The quirks are hilarious and add so much.

Did you make one or adopt it? I havent seen a raccoon yet, then again my main sims is living in the Get Together hood, not the Pets hood.

---

The cat just love the Roomba and the Dog absolutely terrified by it. XD

dodgy builder
#78 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 1:07 AM
I'm building on the 64x64 lot, and now again they walk from the kitchen the bathroom on the other side of the house to prepare the food. I haven't had that problem for a while, but now it's back again.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Did you make one or adopt it? I havent seen a raccoon yet, then again my main sims is living in the Get Together hood, not the Pets hood.

---

The cat just love the Roomba and the Dog absolutely terrified by it. XD

I made them both. The Create A Pet tool is too fun for me to just go and adopt a stray. lol
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 1:19 AM
My Sim filled the cat dish and called her two kittens to eat. One of them charges in at full speed, slips, and faceplants on the kitchen floor. Probably the funniest thing I've seen in the game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 1:59 AM
I was never going to meddle with the custom coloring option in Create a Pet because they seems like so much work lol.

But I do enjoy watching people play with that on youtube. Here's one that I really like:

Scholar
#82 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 2:00 AM
I am lovin the Roomba! Sweeps up all that dog hair! But I want to know why it has bacon and egg on it?? (Sorry the pic is so dark)

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 2:36 AM
Just so you know... The most expensive litterbox shoots out laser beams.

Field Researcher
#84 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 3:02 AM Last edited by grindingteeth : 12th Nov 2017 at 3:16 AM.
What I learned from that video is what I suspected, CAP custom genetics are kind of useless and do not work. Very disappointing.
Scholar
#85 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 3:20 AM
Yea^

OKAY so the Roomba is ACTUALLY a stack of pancakes.... wow
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:39 AM
I have a dog that keeps on heart-farting. She's not pregnant, but we have adopted a puppy but I don't know if pets get 'maternal' with baby animals or not. Slightly odd, when she looks at the bathtub with hearts above her head.
Field Researcher
#87 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:40 AM

My first impression? I was amused since my dog got his hamburger squeaky toy stuck to his nose and I had to force it off with cheats. XD

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Forum Resident
#88 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vampiresam9097
I have a dog that keeps on heart-farting. She's not pregnant, but we have adopted a puppy but I don't know if pets get 'maternal' with baby animals or not. Slightly odd, when she looks at the bathtub with hearts above her head.

I think it means they're in heat.
Instructor
#89 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
This dobie is rolling in the puddle. She's not a messy dog..

well actually she is because she's rolling in piss

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Scholar
#90 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XtraSim
well actually she is because she's rolling in piss

I thought it was just shower water, since it's near the shower.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:07 PM
A puddle is a puddle is a puddle, says dog.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 11:03 PM
There is something wrong with this pict. You guys know what?

She was drinking dog's urine
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by acid_fairy
I think it means they're in heat.

Did they actually add that into the game? Huh will have to run some experiments to check.
Scholar
#94 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 11:44 PM
My sim occasionally can do a few insane actions but she’s not insane. I’m wondering if it’s because she’s into cats and is a crazy cat lady. Or it’s just a glitch.

My cat is afraid of the paper towel decoration I just bought.
Scholar
#95 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
My sim occasionally can do a few insane actions but she's not insane. I'm wondering if it's because she's into cats and is a crazy cat lady. Or it's just a glitch.

My cat is afraid of the paper towel decoration I just bought.

I'm getting that too.

Non-insane sims can flirt with self in mirror
Non-bros can do the bro-hug greeting
Non-materialistic sims can "admire new object"

I do have CC. I've removed a lot and updated a lot. So. I don't know if its a CC problem or a legit glitch...

Also, if your pet is in the bathroom when your sim wants to use the toilet, your sim will shoo the pet. Why though? Like, my cat sees me naked all the time and I certainly have no problem using the toilet if she's in the room (which she usually isnt but I digress)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#96 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:13 AM
I'm getting that too.

Non-insane sims can flirt with self in mirror
Non-bros can do the bro-hug greeting
Non-materialistic sims can "admire new object"

I do have CC. I've removed a lot and updated a lot. So. I don't know if its a CC problem or a legit glitch...

Also, if your pet is in the bathroom when your sim wants to use the toilet, your sim will shoo the pet. Why though? Like, my cat sees me naked all the time and I certainly have no problem using the toilet if she's in the room (which she usually isnt but I digress)

I get top part too. But bottom part is no problem for me. My pets are in bathroom all the time when my sims shower and pee.

Also for the first time since forever I am having Sims withdrawal at work lol.
Scholar
#97 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:26 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 13th Nov 2017 at 2:49 AM.
This is fine. (Poopin on the shoes)

T'row 'em in d'wash, they'll be grand.
Instructor
#98 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 2:19 AM
How do you breed the pets? and does the baby look like the parents or are they like in 3 where say you breed two bulldogs together and the puppies look nothing like either parent or like a bulldog?
Scholar
#99 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:13 AM
So your dog (and possibly cat) can catch piles of feathers, which are actually collectables. I was kind of annoyed because I couldn't throw them out into the trash and the vacuum wouldn't collect them. That's why!

What you'll get:
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#100 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:23 AM
So your dog (and possibly cat) can catch piles of feathers, which are actually collectables. I was kind of annoyed because I couldn't throw them out into the trash and the vacuum wouldn't collect them. That's why!

What you'll get:

Ok that's kinda cool. BRB sending Mayor Whiskers into a murder spree.
Page 4 of 6