Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#251 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 6:48 AM
The General and a COUPLE of aliens! I've seen pics of him with one of them, but the other one passed unnoticed.
And traveling to exotic places with the family.
Oh, my, the good ol' General has indeed changed so much :D
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#252 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
The General and a COUPLE of aliens! I've seen pics of him with one of them, but the other one passed unnoticed.
And traveling to exotic places with the family.
Oh, my, the good ol' General has indeed changed so much :D

@Amura I figured that marrying a new wife, getting older and having some more kids would change his attitude, that and becoming very close to a couple of Alien Sisters would shake him up as well. I figured that Renee his wife and his sons and their wives all worked on him concerning the vacation. Makes sense to me anyway. I hope that you like my story line.

Also check out my Gossip Magazine in the Scandal and Conflict Thread, Where most everything is Revealed or Hinted at, and more hints about The General and what he has been getting up to recently are included.

I tried to write in a Gossipy style, I don’t actually read gossip and I don’t watch gossip TV shows, so I don’t really know. Do you all think I did a good job? I hope so.

I will have more on the Grunts soon and then I am going to work on the Love Family of Strangetown.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#253 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:02 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 11th Dec 2017 at 7:38 PM.
Hi all this the last part of my Look at the Grunts of Strangetown.

We start with the Second Birthday of Clint Grunt, where he becomes a Child.

As I neglected to take pictures of Clint's Third Birthday, this is it for his birthdays.

Here is Clint Grunt as a Child

I get Clint into Private School, just like I had previously had Gwynn entered into Private School.

Clint spends some time working on his Skills and then he has a birthday and then he works on his skills some more.

Here is Gwynn FitzHugh as a Child

Gwynn has his Third Birthday and becomes a Teen.

General Buzz is setting up the Birthday Party.

Here is Gwynn FitzHugh with the one Alien Eye and the one Human Eye I gave him.

The Grunt Family:

General Buzz Grunt

General Buzz Grunt is a Leo with the Popularity Aspiration. LTW was to earn 100 000 simoleans which he has achieved.
Neat 6
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 0
Nice 2

Renee Grunt

Renee Grunt is the new Wife of General Buzz Grunt and she is a Scorpio with the Fortune Aspiration. Her LTW was Hall of Famer which she has Achieved.
Neat 6
Outgoing 5
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 3

Tank Grunt

Tank Grunt is a Son of General Buzz and he is a Capricorn with the Popularity Aspiration. LTW was to become a Celebrity Chef and now is to earn 100 000 simoleans.
Neat 6
Outgoing 7
Active 10
Playful 0
Nice 5

Gwendolyn Grunt

Gwendolyn Ottomas Grunt is the Wife of Tank Grunt and she is an Aquarius with the Fortune Aspiration. Her LTW was Criminal Mastermind which she has Achieved.
Neat 3
Outgoing 5
Active 6
Playful 6
Nice 5

Buck Grunt

Buck Grunt is a Son of General Buzz and he is a Scorpio with the Fortune Aspiration. LTW was to become a Business Tycoon
Neat 10
Outgoing 3
Active 3
Playful 0
Nice 9

Allegra Grunt

Allegra Grunt is the Wife of Buck Grunt and she is a Pices with the Knowledge Aspiration. Her LTW was Cult Leader which she has Achieved.
Neat 8
Outgoing 2
Active 9
Playful 2
Nice 7

Gwynn FitzHugh

Gwynn FitzHugh is a Son of Emrys FitzHugh Delarosa and Gwendolyn Ottomas Grunt, he is a Grandson of Rhys FitzHugh, one of the Founders of FitzHugh Clan, a Gemini with the Popularity Aspiration. LTW is to become a Rock God in the Music Career.
Neat 2
Outgoing 9
Active 9
Playful 6
Nice 5

Clint Grunt

Clint Grunt is a Son of Buck & Allegra Grunt and he is a Pices with the Knowledge Aspiration. His LTW is to become a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career Just like his Mom.
Neat 8
Outgoing 2
Active 10
Playful 0
Nice 9

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#254 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 3:47 PM
This is a short look at just one Business, in this case this is Gilbert Jacquet's J'Adore Bakery

Gilbert Jacquet is a Romance Sim so he added a few features to the Bakery for that reason.

Ground floor, Showing Kitchen, Toilet, dining area, and two Elevators; Outside a Bandatron, SimWardrobe's Servo Charger, and Simlogical's Auto-Cashregister

overall look at the upper floor, with Poker Table, Bed, Chris Hatch's Hacked Tent, Sex Rug, Toilet, Office, and Elevators

overall look at the roof.

close up look at upper floor, with LizzLove's Water Bed of Love

Ground floor, Showing Kitchen, Toilet, dining area, and two Elevators; Outside a Bandatron, SimWardrobe's Servo Charger, and Simlogical's Auto-Cashregister

Manager Restocking Dannielle Griesheimer and Tidy employee with a Customer

Manager Restocking Dannielle Griesheimer and Margaret B. Turner Tidy employee with a Customer

Showing Cash Flow History, Tiffany Grunt, the Bakery's Sales Person and customers

I had to work at getting this bakery to do well and make money, but I worked on it and with the help of the Bandatron it did make money as you all can see.

That is it for this one.

I will be posting again soon

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#255 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 7:52 PM
This is a look at Edwin Sharpe's Businesses.

He married Melody Tinker and he lives with Melody's brother and his wife.

This is their house and the Home based business is in back.

First floor of their house.

Second floor of Tinker House

Third Floor

Fourth Floor

Roof of the Tinker House.

Toy Shoppe, I use Simlogical's Auto Cash Register item here.

Toy Shoppe top view

This is one of Edwin's other Businesses, Cover Me Clothing. I use Simlogical's Auto Restock item here.

Top View of Second Floor that I added to the basic Maxis design

Top View of Bottom Floor.

Top View of right side of Bottom Floor. I added some mannequins that I found here on MTS.

Top View of left side of Bottom Floor. I added some mannequins that I found here on MTS.

Sales person and customer

Manager Cashier, with customers.

Edwin Socializing with Customer.

Cash Flow

This is another of Edwin's Businesses, Lucky Shack Cards. it is pretty much like the Maxis design, except that I added a second floor like I usually do.

Ground Floor as I am closing

Ground Floor as I am closing with Cash Flow

Top View of the Second Floor, with some High Stakes Poker Tables by Morague

View of the Roof

InSimenator.org has The High Stakes Poker Table used at Lucky Shack Cards

Links to the Mannequins in Cover Me Clothing
Male Adult Suit Mannequin
Adult Male Shop Mannequin
Female Evening Dress Mannequin
Adult Female Dress Mannequin
Female Adult Mannequin

This is it for now, next time I will conclude the look at Edwin Sharpe's Businesses with his last two.

I hope that every one is enjoying the Holidays.

Link Ninja
#256 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 12:47 AM
@lordtyger9 - thanks for sharing your many businesses with us. You have a unique way of getting those high business scores, and I admit I never thought to use woo hoo opportunities outside of the brothel to get stars, and even then it still is pretty low on account I don't play it as often. As for their home business, I noticed some items on the roof but didn't see any staircases to the roof, so how do they access those telescopes?

Have a happy new year!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#257 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
@lordtyger9 - thanks for sharing your many businesses with us. You have a unique way of getting those high business scores, and I admit I never thought to use woo hoo opportunities outside of the brothel to get stars, and even then it still is pretty low on account I don't play it as often. As for their home business, I noticed some items on the roof but didn't see any staircases to the roof, so how do they access those telescopes?

Have a happy new year!

I usually use Elevators for Roof Access.

I sometimes just have the owner socalize and not woohoo with the customers, depends on the type of Sim that is the owner.
What I do in the case of the owner not being inclined all that much, is I have the customers woohoo with other customers, I like to use the Mind Conrol Mirror to do this.

Field Researcher
#258 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 1:49 AM
I always enjoy reading your posts about your Businesses, I will try to replicate some of your ideas in my Hood...

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#259 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I have the customers woohoo with other customers, I like to use the Mind Conrol Mirror to do this.

Cunning!

Lovely pics as usual @lordtyger9 - and I've gained a lot of new ideas!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#260 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 12:59 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 8th Jan 2018 at 4:42 PM.
OK I am back to my usual posting about Families with Aliens amongst them.

Since the current theme is the houses that the Family Lives in, I will make sure to post pictures of the house. I hope that you all like how I build things.

I am also going to include pics of the Family's Businesses if they have any.

I am starting the New Year off with the FitzHugh Alien Clan. This Clan was Founded by two sisters with their two brothers.

This household was started by one of the sisters, Úna FitzHugh with her husband and her best friend from University, Sarah Love with her husband.

Since it is the Theme for Jan-Feb, here are Pictures of the House that the Love Family lives in.

I am going to show Justin FitzHugh Businesses since he has some. I have my Sims start out with one business and then I have them buy another when the first business has reached level 5 and Justin is still working on Business Number 3. So one business today and the rest on subsequent days.

Justin's Social Club Generates a LOT of Cash, but this kind of club is not very expensive. One can just start out with the basics, even just a single floor and then add on to it later as the business generates the cash needed.

This business really only needs one CC item to work well and that is The Waterbed of Love by LizzLove. One might want to use ACR and change the Jealousy settings or use LizzLove's No-Jealousy Mod like I do though.

Like usual I place several Object Mods at someplace convenient: The Bat Box, The Sim Blender, the Mind Control Mirror, the Gender Preference Kite, the Date Counter, Vincent's Sim Modder, Merola's Multipainting, SimWardrobe's Servo-Charging-Station, SimWardrobe's OFB-Wage-Adjuster, SimWardrobe's Visual-Teleporter, and SimWardrobe's Customer-Limit-Adjuster

I hope that everyone enjoys my look at the Love Family of Strangetown.

I am going to be doing a number of subsequent posts like I usually do.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#261 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 6:29 PM
OK I am posting about my Love Family in Strangetown

We have another of Justin's Businesses, This one is the Auto Sales business and I start with him having to work on his customer stars at level 7.

Also we have a Wedding between Sonya daughter of Sarah Love and Dwyer C. Bratford.

The last thing I am showing you for today is Úna giving birth.

That is all for today. I will be posting more of the Love Family of Strangetown.

Field Researcher
#262 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 9:31 PM
I've had so much going on, I haven't been commenting on the threads. I've been reading them, though, and I've enjoyed catching up on your neighborhood.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#263 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 7:06 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 10th Jan 2018 at 7:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
I've had so much going on, I haven't been commenting on the threads. I've been reading them, though, and I've enjoyed catching up on your neighborhood.

I am glad that I have people who read, commenting is like icing on the cake.

This time I have a business that my Sim has just started, and so I have a large number of pictures of Justin's Swim Center & Spa. Started out as the Swim Center in Strangetown, then I made a few changes by adding more floors to the main building, adding a Sauna Building and adding a fish pond.

So OK we turn our attention back to the Family and what is going on there.

First thing we do is we have Birthdays for the babies, first it is Cathal's first Birthday.

OK so next is Angharad's first Birthday.

OK this is all for today, I will be continuing with the Love Family of Strangetown soon.

I hope that everyone is enjoying this look at the Love Family of Strangetown.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#264 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 7:32 PM
I love the Swimming pool business! I always put a sauna in the corner of that lot, too. I've never had it as an owned business, though.

Angharad and Cathal are lovely sims- you have great aliens! I'm enjoying reading this very much, @lordtyger9. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#265 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 10:05 PM
Cathal and Angharad are real cuties!

I liked seeing this business go from one star to 10 stars.
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 6:50 PM
I've never thought of having a pool as an owned business before, but I think it's a really good idea. Your sims are lovely, Cathal and Angharad are very cute, and I'm interested to see more of this family.

Call me Hannah
Link Ninja
#267 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 10:36 PM
@lordtyger9 these are some more great businesses. I bet anyone who swims in that pool is in for some epic body skill or games of marco polo! I also enjoyed seeing your auto business, it probably takes a good chunk of change to get it set up because of the cars. What are the best business perks to take so that re-stocking doesn't eat into the profit? I just started a surfing shop in Kashmire Point and the poor woman who owns it isn't making profit because the surf boards she has to re-stock get expensive but she has to sell them for cheap otherwise a majority of the customers won't buy them

Oh and I like the selection of cars too! Where did you get the Harley? My game is lacking decent motor bikes.

Where did you come up with the name Angharad? I have never heard of it before, very interesting. Is it a name in another language?

It was nice to catch up! And thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#268 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
@lordtyger9 these are some more great businesses. I bet anyone who swims in that pool is in for some epic body skill or games of marco polo! I also enjoyed seeing your auto business, it probably takes a good chunk of change to get it set up because of the cars. What are the best business perks to take so that re-stocking doesn't eat into the profit? I just started a surfing shop in Kashmire Point and the poor woman who owns it isn't making profit because the surf boards she has to re-stock get expensive but she has to sell them for cheap otherwise a majority of the customers won't buy them

Oh and I like the selection of cars too! Where did you get the Harley? My game is lacking decent motor bikes.

Where did you come up with the name Angharad? I have never heard of it before, very interesting. Is it a name in another language?

It was nice to catch up! And thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel

Thanks @Charmful I will try to answer your questions and help.

The Swim&Spa place is basically just the basic Strangetown Swim place with a couple of floors added, a couple of Saunas added and some exercise equipment added, very simple and easy to run really.

Ahh I wanted to note that since Justin and Úna are not one of my polyamourous couples and they mostly stick to each other, they didn't woohoo with the customers at their businesses.

The Auto Sales place does take some investment due to having to buy the vehicles, but you don't have to have very many in your sim's inventory right away, best thing to do is start with 2 cheap cars, 1 or 2 mid priced ones, and 1 expensive one and 1 very expensive one.

You can find the Harleys that I have in my game on MTS
Harley by mickyss
VoVilla's recolours of the Harley

You might be interested in these as well
Custom Chopper by mickyss
Honda MotorBike by mickyss

MTS has a large number of Vehicles, check out Fresh Prince and VoVilla these are my fav creators of vehicles.
Also These two have their own sites, I particularly like VoVillia's 2011_BugattiVeyronSuperSport
VoVillia's sims 2 vehicles listing -- requires free membership
Fresh Prince's Vehicles for Sims 2
MTS has other good ones that I like a lot too. like Dr_Pixel's 55_Chevy and FifthAce's 2004Mustang_Mach1

Anyways Angharad is Welsh. A name for females, The name Angharad is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Angharad is: Much loved. Used in 'Mabinogion,' a collection of medieval Welsh folk tales. Also the name of famous Welsh actress Angharad Rees.

I am part Welsh, part Irish, part German, part French and part English. When I name a Sim I almost always use Irish, Welsh, Celtic or Germanic Names if they are not Asian and in that case I use Chinese.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#269 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:20 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 14th Jan 2018 at 2:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I love the Swimming pool business! I always put a sauna in the corner of that lot, too. I've never had it as an owned business, though.

Angharad and Cathal are lovely sims- you have great aliens! I'm enjoying reading this very much, @lordtyger9. :lovestruc

@simsample, the Swimming Pool business is one of the easiest to do, simple and really easy to get to 5 stars at least for me. Works a lot better if you add exercise equipment I think.

I did not have Justin or Úna woohoo with any of the Customers as these two are not polyamourous and don't really play around much.

In my game it is Chloë and Lola {Smith/singles} Davis that are notorius players as well as a few of my Male Aliens, but not Úna FitzHugh or her sister Mór FitzHugh, with their two brothers they make up the FitzHugh Alien Clan. I figure that Úna and Mór run the clan betwenn them.

Úna has Strangetown and Mór has Bluewater Village, maybe I should have their surviving brother Dwyer FitzHugh and his two wives move out of their house in Bluewater Village and move to one of the other sub-neighborhoods. Like Pleasantville, or Veronaville, or Riverblossom Hills?

I could have some of their deceased brother's children the Delarosa sub-clan move to Pleasantville, or Veronaville, or Riverblossom Hills in which ever two that Dwyer does not move to. There are a lot of Sons and Daughters of Rhys FitHugh Delarosa.

Note that I am going to have Consort Capp be the head of the Anti-Alien Association and be headquartered in Veronaville.

What do you all think of this?

Ahh thanks very much for the compliment about my Alien's looks. I think it is that I made Úna as well as her Sister Mór so very pretty.

Úna and Mór are a couple of my most fav Sims that I ever created. heh. Justin is a premade Sim, but he is not bad looking I think.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#270 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
Cathal and Angharad are real cuties!

I liked seeing this business go from one star to 10 stars.

@Cher64, thanks for the compliment about Cathal and Angharad, I think it is because Úna is one of my prettiest Sims that I have created and Justin even if he is premade is not bad looking. So good genes I think.

Btw will have to give Cathal a middle initial as there is already a Cathal FitzHugh in my game, I have a lot of FitzHughs as they are one of my bigger Alien Clans.

I am glad to know that you liked how I started at the beginning in a business. I think it took me something like 10 game days. Justin wants to have 5 businesses, right now he has 2 at 5 and 1 at less than 5, so I need to have him buy 2 more properties and work on getting all 5 to level 10. Likely it will take me 2 rounds to do this, I could probably do it in 1 round if I pushed. I have long rounds as I don't play according to days per family.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#271 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HH22
I've never thought of having a pool as an owned business before, but I think it's a really good idea. Your sims are lovely, Cathal and Angharad are very cute, and I'm interested to see more of this family.

Well the pool is really simple to run as a business, it does work better with some exercise equipment I think. Also I rather like having a couple of Saunas as well.
All you need is a Bandatron and I think a Coffee bar is sort of needed as well. So you just need to have a few employees and you can have none to start with.
I started with just the owner and his wife. Then later after the business was at level 7 or so Justin hired someone to be Barista & Mgr, and somone to keep the place Tidy.

oh @HH22, Thanks for the compliment about Cathal and Angharad. You will see more of the Love Family soon as I have more to post for this round. Also the Love Family is one of my Favourite Sim Families so you are sure to see more of them in the future. Also I don't know where Cathal and Angharad will live after they graduate from University, but they will be some place in my 'Hood and I will be playing them. It will likely take a while before I get to them though as I have long rounds.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#272 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 7:26 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 15th Jan 2018 at 10:33 PM.
We are back with the Love Family of Strangetown.

We start off with teaching the twins to walk and talk and first is Angharad learning to Walk.

Úna is Teaching Angharad and Justin is going to be teaching Cathal to Walk.

Now we have Angharad learning to Talk.

This is Cathal being taught to Walk

This is Cathal being taught to Talk by Dwyer C. Bratford.

Wow the twins are almost ready for their second birthday as we just have to potty train them, but first Rinaldo Grunt is going to get married to Heddy FitzHugh.

Note: that I decided that the FitzHugh Clan is run by the Founding Sisters Úna FitzHugh & Mór FitzHugh. They decided that their brother Dwyer FitzHugh would take his two wives and move from Mór FitzHugh's house in Bluewater Village to Pleasantview and that one of the sons of their departed brother, Tiernan Delarosa would take his wife and move from the Kat house in Strangetown to Riverblossom Hills

I have not decided where Dwyer FitzHugh should live in Pleasantview, whether he should move in with one of the local families or move into a new house. I think I am going to have him do his move when Pleasantview comes up in my rotation.

Also I have not decided where Tiernan Delarosa should live in Riverblossom Hills, whether he should move in with one of the local families or move into a new house. I think I am going to have him do his move when Riverblossom Hills comes up in my rotation.

Anyone have an opinion as to whether Dwyer FitzHugh should start a new household or move in with some other family in Pleasantview?

Anyone have an opinion as to whether Tiernan Delarosa should start a new household or move in with some other family in Riverblossom Hills?

{Úna & Mór: With this Wedding We are making even more sure that the Grunts are firmly in the ProAlien Faction.}

A great time was had by everyone at the Wedding, and it ended with a Bang.

OK I have to break off as there are too many pictures in this installment for me to do it in one part.

So this is a two part installment and this is part one of two parts.

Let me know if you have an opinion on how my Story should go with Dwyer FitzHugh and Tiernan Delarosa, ok?
Should they have new houses or should they move in with a local Family? If a Local Family Which one?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#273 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 7:32 PM
We are here with the second part of this installment of my look at the Love Family of Strangetown.

Now we are going back and forth Potty Training the twins, first is Angharad, then Cathal, then Angharad, then Cathal, etc.

All done with Potty Training! Yay Twins are ready to have their Birthdays which are coming up soon.

Now we have Dwyer C. Bratford working on his Body while Angharad gains some Logic

Ahh Sarah Love is doing some Gardening

Now she is using SimWardrobe's Plant Sprayer to feed her plants

OK this is it for this installment. When I come back it will be time for the Twins to have another Birthday.
More to come soon of my look at the Love Family of Strangetown.

I hope that every one has enjoyed this installement of my look at my Love Family of Strangetown.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#274 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:16 PM
First some background.

Since I now have an Überhood I decided that some of the Alien Clans will move some of their people from Strangetown and Bluewater Village and Downtown to Veronaville, Pleasantview and Riverblossom Hills.

The various Alien Clans work together sort of like the Mafia or the Tongs. Overall aim of these Aliens is to take over.

Consort Capp is the leader of the opposition Anti-Alien Association, of course headquartered in Veronaville.

I decided that the Smith/Davis/Nigmos Alien Clan is run by the Sisters Chloë and Lola. Established Clan that is very tightly nitted

I decided that the O'Nial Alien Clan is run by Ceridwen O'Nial and her Brother Liam O'Nial the Founders. Established Clan that is very tightly nitted

I decided O'Donal Alien Clan is run by Llewellyn O'Donal with his Adopted Mom Xena O'Donal the Bot being his Advisor. Note that the O'Donal Alien Clan is very new.

I also decided that the FitzHugh Alien Clan is run by the Founding Sisters Úna FitzHugh & Mór FitzHugh. Established Clan that is very tightly nitted. They decided that their brother Dwyer FitzHugh would take his two wives and move from Mór FitzHugh's house in Bluewater Village to Pleasantview and that one of the sons of their departed brother, Tiernan Delarosa would take his wife and move from the Kat house in Strangetown to Riverblossom Hills

I have not decided where Dwyer FitzHugh should live in Pleasantview, whether he should move in with one of the local families or move into a new house. I think I am going to have him do his move when Pleasantview comes up in my rotation.

Also I have not decided where Tiernan Delarosa should live in Riverblossom Hills, whether he should move in with one of the local families or move into a new house. I think I am going to have him do his move when Riverblossom Hills comes up in my rotation.

I have decided that the other Alien Clans will move someone belonging to their clan, with the Smith/Davis/Nigmos Alien Clan and the O'Nial Alien Clan both finding someone to move, while since the O'Donal Alien Clan has someone at University they will have one of their graduates move to Pleasantview or Veronaville, or Riverblossom Hills.

I am thinking of having the Smith/Davis/Nigmos Alien Clan move one of their members to Veronaville, but I have not really considered who it will be at this point. Maybe Johnny Nigmos might be the one chosen.

OK my questions on which I am soliciting comments if you have any:

Since the FitzHughs will be in Pleasantview and Riverblossom Hills, with the Smith/Davis/Nigmos Alien Clan in Veronaville. Which place or places should the Established Alien Clan, the O'Nials pick to have a member of their clan move to among Pleasantview or Veronaville, or Riverblossom Hills?

Note: It was decided that the O'Donals would move someone to Pleasantview or Veronaville, or Riverblossom Hills based on what the O'Nials should choose.

Should Dwyer FitzHugh start a new household or move in with some other family in Pleasantview?

If he should move in with someone, which family?

Should Tiernan Delarosa start a new household or move in with some other family in Riverblossom Hills?

For the FitzHughs: they would pick a Family to move in with if it was to the Clan's Advantage or just if it is convenient for them.

Should Johnny Nigmos be chosen to move to Veronaville?

If Johnny is chosen does his commune move with him? Note: They would have someone from the clan take over his old house.

Should Johnny start a new household or move in with some other family in Veronaville?

Johnny would pick a Family to move in with if it was to the Clan's Advantage or just if it is convenient for Johnny et al.

I appreciate any ideas or comments.

I just thought I would let everyone know what is happening with the over all story.

Field Researcher
#275 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 3:12 AM
She actually walked out to the wedding arch in her undies!

Page 11 of 14