Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 2:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife
Default why aren't my sims doing what I told them to do? They like froze
Okay, so when I was recording a video for my youtube account my sims were sleeping in bed and they didn't have those zzz's above their heads. So I thought it was just a little freeze, but it was not frozen because the baby was just fine. So they won't get up out of the bed or nothing please help so I don't have to restart my gameplay on youtube.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 5:13 PM
It's impossible for us to tell at this distance, sorry! Only you can troubleshoot your game, because only you can see it. We don't even know what kind of system you're on, and we can't see the screen.

To troubleshoot your game, start by following the instructions in the FAQ to which you were directed when you tried to start a thread. If working through the FAQ (not just reading it) doesn't work, come back and calmly tell us your system specs and what happened when you tried each step of the FAQ. It may be helpful to show a screenshot of what's (not) happening.

Deep breath. Patience. You can do this.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 7:41 PM
If your sims are somehow stuck, activate testing cheats (boolProp testingCheatsEnable true), hold Shift when you click on them and select Force Error. You'll get an error message, choose Reset. That'll reset your sims and should break them out of whatever loop they were stuck in.

This will fix the problem once, but if it keeps happening, you'll have to find out what's broken.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 8:09 PM
Okay I will try it out
Thanks, I'll post more if I still have problems.