Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf Maul

by Enirei Posted 1st Dec 2012 at 5:51 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:36 AM by Enirei : Revisions

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#101 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 5:27 PM
Thanks for this great mod, it makes my werewolves that bit closer to the lore. One question, are my sims supposed to get positives moodlets after mauling someone to death (fiendishly delight and blowing off steam)? They both don't have the evil trait.
My idea is that they sometimes kill because they lost control of their beastly side, so I'd rather have them be conflicted/remorseful about it than super delighted.
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrdione
Thank you ! AWESOME mod. I would love to see if you could make spellcasting duels deadly and only autonomous for evil witches

You might like the Enhanced witches mod from PuddingFace. It doesn't have the deadly duel as far as I'm aware, but lots of other fun spells for witches, and even children can do magic with it installed. Btw, you'll need another mod for it to work (Enhanced wands)
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 12th Apr 2023 at 7:33 AM
Thank you! I like this a lot.
Page 5 of 5