Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lab Coat Accessory

by Chiklia Posted 22nd Feb 2016 at 6:42 AM - Updated 25th Jan 2017 at 1:04 PM by Chiklia

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 8:52 PM
Thanks! its great when I can put a coat on my sims while keeping on the outfit that was chosen to wear for the day.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 11:51 AM
Hi can u make this for male too, love the coat btw
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ayya
Hi can u make this for male too, love the coat btw

Hi. Thank you for your kind words.
Unfortunately I don't think I can convert this labcoat for males. Not yet, at the very least.
If anybody would like to do that, though - they're welcome.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 9:51 AM
Love the lab coat.
That tub/couch they're jumping on is really cool too. Where did you get that??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LanerMahaner
Love the lab coat.
That tub/couch they're jumping on is really cool too. Where did you get that??

Thanks.
You can find it here (Recycled Furniture Set).
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 11:48 PM
Absolutely amazing mesh! Although I have a minor request, if possible. Do you think you could convert this to BV's jewelry system? There are tutorials to do it, online, but they go a tad beyond my experience level with SimPE.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark Elite 99
Absolutely amazing mesh! Although I have a minor request, if possible. Do you think you could convert this to BV's jewelry system? There are tutorials to do it, online, but they go a tad beyond my experience level with SimPE.

Thanks a lot
I'm on hiatus right now and it's kind of unlikely that I would update this soon, sorry. But I suggest looking up Wardrobe Wrangler. I don't remember the details, but it's the easiest way to convert accessories like that.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chiklia
Thanks a lot
I'm on hiatus right now and it's kind of unlikely that I would update this soon, sorry. But I suggest looking up Wardrobe Wrangler. I don't remember the details, but it's the easiest way to convert accessories like that.

Ah, I think I used that program on a previous install; I didn't know it had that feature! Thank you~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 4:10 AM
please where i can find this chainsaws ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crisisevilbr
please where i can find this chainsaws ?

That's a conversion from Life Stories.
I think I got it here..?