Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Traumatic Divorce for Children

by scumbumbo Posted 28th Oct 2014 at 12:00 AM - Updated 7th Mar 2019 at 6:15 AM by scumbumbo : March 7 bugfix for Version 4a (scripted) version

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 11:33 PM
I just found this mod and added to my game. I have updated to the latest patch and as soon as my game started I received a last exception for this mod. Not sure what it's for. I also downloaded version 4a
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 11:07 PM
My game immersion was totally destroyed by my adopted daughters not reacting to their Mom's divorcing. So much so I had to quit the game and come and research why the heck they didn't care! YOUR MOM HAS MOVED OUT! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE WHERE SHE IS?! I'm so mad! I feel like its really spoilt a story I've been playing for weeks.

Thankyou for fixing yet another EA oversight. I actually logged into this account for the first time in several YEARS to download this and comment.
Deceased
Original Poster
#53 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by natalie88
I just found this mod and added to my game. I have updated to the latest patch and as soon as my game started I received a last exception for this mod. Not sure what it's for. I also downloaded version 4a

@natalie88 Confirmed, an update to the scripted version will be available soon (like later tonight soon).
Deceased
Original Poster
#54 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 6:16 AM
The fix to the scripted version of the mod, v4a is now available. Make sure you have the script file from this March 7 download, the modification date on the MTS_Scumbumbo_TraumaticDivorceForChildren_v4a.ts4script file should show as being March 7.

Players using the non-scripted version 4 do not need to update the mod, it has not changed.
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 12:03 PM
Is this working after the June patch??
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 8:00 AM
Please update. I'm getting LEs.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
Please update. I'm getting LEs.

Sadly, this modder has passed on.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 3:54 AM
They say that you truly appreciate what someone gave you after they're gone, while I never got to interact with Scumbumbo, I will always remember them whenever their mods are used in my game, he made Sims 4 more enjoyable for me to play, a true legend among Modders and Simmers alike. Rest in peace and Godspeed, Scumbumbo, you are loved and missed by all.
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 2:20 PM
RIP Scumbumbo
Page 3 of 3