Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matrenda's | NO CC

by iSandor Posted 3rd Jan 2019 at 7:50 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2020 at 1:39 PM by iSandor

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 9:15 PM
Interesting idea. Where does this challenge come from? Does it still held?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Interesting idea. Where does this challenge come from? Does it still held?

Hello!! I got this challenge The Sims forum site (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...ades-challenge)... it's a good a idea to make the game fun again <3
Theorist
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Hello!! I got this challenge The Sims forum site (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...ades-challenge)... it's a good a idea to make the game fun again <3

Wow. It was started in February 2015? This is really long challenge! Great rules! They`re quite hard. I really like your interior works. It looks very suitable for time. But think you need to pay more attention to exterior) Put some bushes, flowers, and use some gardening stuff) Awnings, roof pieces, porches, cornices. Think it will help your building look more historical

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 10:26 PM
Wow. It was started in February 2015? This is really long challenge! Great rules! They`re quite hard. I really like your interior works. It looks very suitable for time. But think you need to pay more attention to exterior) Put some bushes, flowers, and use some gardening stuff) Awnings, roof pieces, porches, cornices. Think it will help your building look more historical

Thanks!! I see, thanks for sharing your opinion.. I wanted to make a better outside looking, but the money was already over ahha, in the next building probably will be more to use, so the gardening and outside look will be better. Thanks again!! Yeah, the rules are pretty hard. Heard that you can ignore one or two.
Theorist
#6 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Thanks!! I see, thanks for sharing your opinion.. I wanted to make a better outside looking, but the money was already over ahha, in the next building probably will be more to use, so the gardening and outside look will be better. Thanks again!! Yeah, the rules are pretty hard. Heard that you can ignore one or two.

agree))) fine you`re understand me. My English is far from use it for free. So bad I have not much time to take part in this challenge now. Aaand... another thing. Add floor plans please. It`s the main term in screenshots of lot downloading MTS threads.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 12:02 PM
agree))) fine you`re understand me. My English is far from use it for free. So bad I have not much time to take part in this challenge now. Aaand... another thing. Add floor plans please. It`s the main term in screenshots of lot downloading MTS threads.

Yep! I forgot it. I'm going to upload it here today, thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 3:15 AM
Please create houses for this challenge! I love your creations!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OlsenTwinsDiCaprioFan001
Please create houses for this challenge! I love your creations!

Thanks so much!! Stay tuned, every Friday I'll upload the next decade house!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 11:59 PM
Oooohmahgahd as a child born in '89 and growing up in a house like this those pictures gave me whiplash. I don't think I've ever downloaded a custom house as fast as I did this one, I am installing it and moving my self-sim in tonight <3 <3 You did a fantastic job and captured the interior of a 90s house p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y. Thank you so much!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlitKoneko
Oooohmahgahd as a child born in '89 and growing up in a house like this those pictures gave me whiplash. I don't think I've ever downloaded a custom house as fast as I did this one, I am installing it and moving my self-sim in tonight <3 <3 You did a fantastic job and captured the interior of a 90s house p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y. Thank you so much!

OMG thanks so much!! I'm so happy that you felt nostalgic!! Thanks, thanks, much appreciated!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 7:23 PM
Love these, I would love to see a 1980's new england homes (USA) Please and Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiamondRose1970
Love these, I would love to see a 1980's new england homes (USA) Please and Thank you.

You're very much welcome!!