Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Romantic Plumbing [CEP-Extra]

by HugeLunatic Posted 19th Jan 2019 at 11:38 PM - Updated 24th Jun 2021 at 10:40 PM by HugeLunatic

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 2:36 AM
Something Maxis shoulda, oughta done in the first place.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 5:00 AM
I've updated my default replacement for the Romantic sink and tub with info about compatibility with this.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 4:48 PM
Thank YOU!!! Now maybe I'll use this sweet tub...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 12:50 AM
how does thins get installed if you have the Ultimate Collection???
when I go to the catalog folder there is not CEPextra folder
Screenshots
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 11:19 AM
Is the floor shown in the previews also available for download? If so where can I find it?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
Theorist
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 3:20 PM
Lunie, the knobs on the sink are invisible and there is only one subset with these installed. I think you uploaded an old or unedited sink package by mistake. (The knob shapes are missing and the subset name is still fixture instead of base).
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 11:49 AM
Theorist
#10 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
@Honeywell Do you have the version dated Jan 24? I had noticed this before and updated.

I downloaded on the 26th but I just double checked to be sure and I do. The current attachment has the missing knobs, etc.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 4:47 PM
I'm also getting invisible knobs with this installed :-(
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th May 2019 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
The floor is from one of the stories conversions, links in my signature.

Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th May 2019 at 11:28 AM
I'd love to use these, as it's always bugged me that I couldn't have the colours of the other objects, but for some reason, they don't show up in my game, as in, I don't get the option to recolours the fixtures at all
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th May 2019 at 1:56 PM
Still doesn't work for me.
Alchemist
#15 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 8:56 PM Last edited by Phantomknight : 30th Nov 2019 at 1:13 AM.
@HugeLunatic, I just downloaded this and am having problems with the sink as well--the knobs are invisible and there's only one subset.

ETA: Just tested the new files and all's good--they even work with Michelle's recolors. Thanks for updating, HugeLunatic!

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her