Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hermione Granger's house | Harry Potter builds

by iSandor Posted 20th Jan 2019 at 4:43 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2021 at 5:52 PM by iSandor

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 8:58 PM
You beautiful human being, you! Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
You beautiful human being, you! Thank you!

Hello!! Thankss!!! I'm so glad you liked it! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 4:57 AM
Thank you! This looks lovely and I am excited to add it to my game XD
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wyndtalker
Thank you! This looks lovely and I am excited to add it to my game XD

Thanks so much!! Happy you liked it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 5:41 PM
WOW, great house, Im turning newcrest into the Harry Potter neighborhood. One step closer.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
WOW, great house, Im turning newcrest into the Harry Potter neighborhood. One step closer.

Ahhh, really? That's awesome!!! Would you share your work after you done it?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone

I have been having a ton of fun building my Harry Potter world. Wanted I've been working on build the households and family trees for years now and am only just now getting to the buildings, but it's so much FUN! It's nice to know I'm not the only one rekindling the HP life in Sims 4. I have so many sims though that I had to rename ALL of my worlds to places in the books. My New Crest is Little Whinging. haha

HAPPY SIMMING, ALL!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
I have been having a ton of fun building my Harry Potter world. Wanted I've been working on build the households and family trees for years now and am only just now getting to the buildings, but it's so much FUN! It's nice to know I'm not the only one rekindling the HP life in Sims 4. I have so many sims though that I had to rename ALL of my worlds to places in the books. My New Crest is Little Whinging. haha

HAPPY SIMMING, ALL!

WOW!! That's amazing!! I'm sure you're doing an excellent work!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 5:43 PM
Thank you so much! I love your creations and your builds! I'm a huge HP fan and it's amazing that there are still people who create HP stuff Oh and I just wanted to let you now, that " Mutske Philodendron by Mio-Sims" directs to adf.ly, where you have to allow pop ups (I used chrome, IDK if this happens with IE or something else too). After I clicked "allow" I was able to download it. But I couldn't save it because my computer said, it could contain a virus. I just wanted to let you know that there is something "bad" even tough it's not your download/CC. However, it could damage other people's computers if they are not careful.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah1091
Thank you so much! I love your creations and your builds! I'm a huge HP fan and it's amazing that there are still people who create HP stuff Oh and I just wanted to let you now, that " Mutske Philodendron by Mio-Sims" directs to adf.ly, where you have to allow pop ups (I used chrome, IDK if this happens with IE or something else too). After I clicked "allow" I was able to download it. But I couldn't save it because my computer said, it could contain a virus. I just wanted to let you know that there is something "bad" even tough it's not your download/CC. However, it could damage other people's computers if they are not careful.

Hello, Thanks so much! I'm also a hugeeee fan of HP. Yeah... I'm aware of this situation. I've already deleted this object from my game, not using it anymore to avoid later issues. Thanks again!!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Hello, Thanks so much! I'm also a hugeeee fan of HP. Yeah... I'm aware of this situation. I've already deleted this object from my game, not using it anymore to avoid later issues. Thanks again!!

OMG thanks a lot for this I have been struggling with that Philodendron too.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybaroness
OMG thanks a lot for this I have been struggling with that Philodendron too.

Yeah... it seems that some links are off "forever"
So many good items lost in the world of internet

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!