Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1726 Old 27th May 2018 at 8:25 PM
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1727 Old 28th May 2018 at 12:34 PM
I was playing around with Beautifulnerdkitty's 4t2 Castle Ruins set (picnic table not included - that came from somewhere else). The castle looks great - I might put one in Veronaville. The large walls are actually a neighborhood deco item. I placed Crocobaura's grass patch fencing under them to keep the sims from walking through the walls.
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1728 Old 28th May 2018 at 1:46 PM
Ah 4t2 conversion - you can tell from the graphic style. Really nice idea but I think they'd look wrong in my game. Maybe I could do a recolour...

Good use for the grass edging - better in that case than an invisible fence which I use sometimes for things like that.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#1729 Old 28th May 2018 at 8:15 PM
I did download a couple of invisible fences for that at first, but then it occurred to me that with my terrible memory I'd just forget where the fences were or even that they were there at all.

I like that grass fence a lot. It's not much bigger than typical edging, but sims can't walk through it unless there's either a gap or a gate (which looks very silly ). I need to remember to use it with flower beds in my game, especially ones on apartment lots. It will keep dogs and wolves out of the flowers, but my sims will be able to water the flowers just fine since I have dickhurt's water inaccessible flowers mod.

I would love to see some retextures for that 4t2 set. I have some other ruined stuff by Kativip, but the style is totally different and would look completely wrong on the same lot with this stuff.
Lab Assistant
#1730 Old 30th May 2018 at 1:30 PM
Wait a minute.....
Mad Poster
#1731 Old 30th May 2018 at 6:08 PM
Another want that I've never seen before: "Harvest Good Produce"
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1732 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 4:18 PM

After a sendoff from the hula zombies, Doyle waves goodbye to his family as I move his grave to the town's cemetery.

Quinn tries to make a sale to her second-cousin. Paul is more concerned with how harshly Marsha's scolding the family's new dog. He's a sensitive soul.

After Sophie passed away that evening, none of these three could sleep, so they ended up having a heart-to-heart-to-heart in the bathroom.

Later, at Family Day, this happened as soon as I unpaused. From left to right that's Olivia dancing with her father, Paul with his mother, Quinn with her first cousin once removed, Ren with his grandma, and Scott with his mother. You can't see her, but Nicole, the oldest and only other child at the gathering, is standing off to the side, thinking her cousins are all quite childish.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Scholar
#1733 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 11:21 PM
people are always happy in dinglebogian village...
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Test Subject
#1734 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:12 AM

Rain Blue's date didn't go as planned.
Mad Poster
#1735 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:19 AM
Isn't that cute? Her teeth are just coming in! Or out? Or something...
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1736 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 11:02 PM

Genesis and Harrison share a look as they go to collect their respective sons at the end of Family Day. It's past their bedtime, after all.

I'm not sure why all the male dormies have matching swimsuits here.

Ren brings Quinn home from school. Quinn knows right away that they're going to be besties. (Ren had a want to be friends with her, and when I played her house, she had the same one for him! If they weren't cousins I'd say this was a sign to fix them up.)

Quinn's got a new little brother, being tucked in by his mom, Marsha Bruenig (now an Agnarsson). Welcome to the world, William.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Lab Assistant
#1737 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 7:35 AM
Wasn't expecting this reaction
Top Secret Researcher
#1738 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 7:54 PM Last edited by k6ka : 4th Jun 2018 at 8:09 PM.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1739 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 5:40 PM
Hey! What happened to my plumbob?

Fireflies:

Marky looks worried...

Beeeeees!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1740 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 3:43 PM

Nothing like a big synchronized dance session to get people interested in at spending time at the local bar.
Top Secret Researcher
#1741 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 12:34 AM
I experimented with playing the game in 1366x768 resolution (normally I play in 1024x768). A couple of shots from the Pleasant family saga.

A Pleasant Affair, indeed.
Top Secret Researcher
#1742 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 10:05 PM
You would say that Newsons live surrounded by quite a nice atmosphere.

Yeah... it only seems like that.

Top Secret Researcher
#1743 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 11:09 PM

Gabriel passes out after giving birth to Xania, Yvette, and Zane. Well...can ya blame him?
(So happy the Z baby was a boy. I so badly wanted to use that name!)

Four new students are starting at the Agnar Sound School today. They're all quite excited and ready to play!

Nicole and Quinn find that they not only have the same favorite hobby, but the same number of nice points as well--one. These two are going to have such fun playing together.

Speaking of kids with the same hobby, Olivia takes Nicole's little sister Theresa under her wing and teaches her how to play chess. And soon after this picture was taken, how to cheat at chess.

Lab Assistant
#1744 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 4:44 PM

my sim 'reading a book', ahaha (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
I find glitches like this so funny
Screenshots
#1745 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 10:57 PM
Her arm always looks like that. I think it's broken.

And here is someone else using custom content wrong.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1746 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:07 PM
I don't even know how to caption this picture!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#1747 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 12:32 PM
I was poking around in Testing Town in Olive Specter's graveyard with Chris Hatch's memorial painting...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1748 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 2:21 PM
I'm playing Pleasantview right now. Angela was dancing horribly to classical music and it really angered Lilith. Bonus: Mary-Sue in her underwear in the background.

Instructor
#1749 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 5:34 PM
Pretty sure I messed up

Instructor
#1750 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 11:33 PM
When you open a lot and the camera gives you this picture.

Page 70 of 120